What’s eufy’s New Mystery Product? | Guess and WIN

I think we are all sure that it is a cam for more security.
As a security cam, it should have night vision. I really hope that it is included in the eufy app and has not like other products an own app. The AI part could be face tracking and sending notifications if there is an unusual situation (pets will be recognized as no problem). It will have a speaker and microphone so you could communicate with the person.

A feature what would be cool is if the cam could communicate with smart light bulbs or something else to turn these on if it recognizes a move/ if it is for home just turn the light on if someone entered the room.

The price might be $250 and for Kickstarter $150, $175, $200.

1 Like

Indoor security camera with night vision and motion tracking including a follow option. I am guessing it will be ac powered, but maybe with a battery backup. It’s gonna list of $199.

It would be cool if this camera would turn into a super helper like Baymax or could detect when your injured

1 Like

Home security camera, something akin to a nest cam or a blink security system would be awesome!

If it is 100 dollars, we may have to apply for bankruptcy.:laughing:

1 Like

You could say that wouldn’t be a banker for Anker :wink:

So it looks like were looking at RoboVac price ranges possibly, or more :anguished: :laughing:

Lol maybe. I actually based it off of netgear arlo prices running around $150 now. Price would probably be nearer there but you love us and always offer discounts so guessed around $100 haha.

I love the arlo, I beta tested it for Netgear which it’s what it’s based my findings above off of.

So that’s why there haven’t been as many giveaways lately… :laughing:

4 Likes

Maybe the forum updates were so expensive

1 Like

The suspense is kinda is kicking in

look like a IP indoor camera maybe something like arlo

Ip camera with facial recognition and tracking
$100 range

150$
I don’t know if anker has a mobile app but with this, it would be necessary since there are other gadget anker could connect remotely.
-likely real time storage with auto delete after x number of days.
-motion sensor and night vision mode.

Wish list- integrate a WiFi extender :wink:
Motion- none fixed angle m

A recent trademark filing of Eufy Security provides a little more insight on potential features of this upcoming product.

wireless video camera; security video camera for detecting sound and motion; telecommunication base station units for controlling wireless security devices; electric or electronic sensor for sensing the breaking of glass doors and glass windows; motion sensors; wireless video camera with floodlight; wireless baby monitor

2 Likes

So I think they are bringing back Johnny 5, so he really is now alive.

He will have several functions like, house maid and security dog.

He can sing and dance.

Future upgrades will include limo driver and dog walker.

1 Like

At first when i saw this post about an artificial intelligence camera i thought of this guy

1 Like

Wireless WiFi indoor security IP camera, set up and controlled via Eufylife app and integrated with Eufy Genie, Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. Capable of HD recordings at 1080p and have infrared capabilities (night vision). Two-way audio with MIC & video tracking. Motion-sensing (human face recognition) alerts to reduce false positives, sound-sensing alerts, free cloud storage with notification video clips. Hopefully CMOS sensor and 5GHz WiFi (802.11ac) support, but most likely 2.4GHz WiFi.

Price $99 to $129.

1 Like

Congrats to @Kopra_12, @amangons, and @AndyBell

5 Likes