What’s eufy’s New Mystery Product? | Guess and WIN

WOOHOO I won
:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy::tada::confetti_ball::gift::confetti_ball::balloon:

3 Likes

Well done all. :dollar:

Well. Technically you came joint second but we won’t highlight that :joy:

Congrats to those who won

Got an email today saying that the Early Bird discount on Kickstarter would be 40% off.

Yup, got the same email. I’m curious what price lint it will come in at though. That would determine whether it’s something I get or not

I think that it will start with the discount at 129

What price you will accept?:grin:

I’m sure I saw an advert v recently saying g, £120

Not sure if that’s intro price or what.

Also, note that it says CLICK HERE FOR.MORE INFO… no info! lol

Coming next Monday the 16th.

Countdown timer

2 Likes

Ummm… stumbled upon the name eufy Evercam when searching for another product… a quick google search pulled up this video :slight_smile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DZseps41Xg Looks like the hardware looks nice - I hope it does not go the way of the AnkerCam :frowning:

1 Like

Nice find! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Is this the one that’s going on KickStarter on Monday?

Hope it comes with a stand or something too because my house is not made of metal hehe. The only place I could stick that would be on the fridge.

What about altering the angle to point in a certain way?
Hmmmmm from that brief look at it, it doesn’t look like it’s going to be that useful.

3 Likes

99% sure it is the one.

1 Like

On their webpage, it shows the camera mount ted to an.outaide wall and boasts a 1 battery from a single charge.

Also on the header page, it mentions s AI , so will be good to finally get a gander at some actual specs

2 Likes

It looks like there would be a mount and a tripod thread… options are nice!

1 Like

Found an article on smarthomegeeks.co.uk

Cameras are wire free, with a 1 year battery life, and will recharge in 3 hours! Motion sensors to allow the battery saving.

The AI bit, apparently, learns to recognise friends and family and will not record them - again saving battery.

Mods, not sure if I can post a link to their website? If not, please delete the link or my post.

1 Like

This is now live on kickstarter

So what is everyone’s thoughts on the price now that we know the features?

I still turn my nose to the price, but given the features and what it’s capable of its a warranted price. My basic security cam that’s wifi cost about 250, my Arlo was around 200 so this is a great.