What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

Charger/battery/docks with Apple Watch support

1 Like

the lumus e1 :heart_eyes:

I would like a USB C charging cable that has a 90 angled connector so I can put my phone on a stand without putting stress on the connector. I see other companies have them, but I swear by Ankerā€™s quality.

2 Likes

I would love to see a USB C to Lighting PowerPort, just like this one. Instead of having a cable that goes USB C to USB C, have one thatā€™s USB C to Lighting. The PowerPort would still have the USB C port but wouldnā€™t have QuickCharge, since iPhones donā€™t support it. This would be especially awesome for those who are mainly using USB C devices but also own an iOS device, such as an iPhone. I really hope you guys understand my suggestion and that it comes true. Thanks!

1 Like

Anker has a pretty large variety of products available for purchase. However, we all have products that we would like that would be even better if they came from a well trusted brand such as Anker. Lets post some product ideas / product wish list here in hopes for fulfilling our wish list! What other product would you like to see from our favorite brand?

1 Like

I would like to see a portable travel router that includes a built in battery. Capabilities such as SAMBA server and USB ports and a wall charging would be great features. Sort of like the HooToo Travel Router except better because it is made by Anker!

1 Like

Iā€™ll preface this by saying that I have owned your power combo with your 20100mah battery for about a week now so I canā€™t speak to durability yet. The only minor (it was mildly annoying for about a minute) issue that i have run into yet is that the 4 port wall charger that comes with the bundle has to be unpluged for about 15 seconds before it will continue to charge the 20100mah pack if unplugged during charge cycle. This might happen with other of your battery packs. My guess is that this is due to all of the protective circuity that you add (thanks for adding it).

The future that i would like to see is all ports get the same circuity and tech behind them for example all ports on the wall charger get the benefit of Quick Charge 3.0, voltage boost, and power iQ, The only difference is the number of ports for chargers and mah rating for battries. That way no matter witch port you use it just works.

1 Like

Still months later waiting for:

Dual port USB-C output charger.

Dual port one USB-C one older TypeA.

USB-C input and USB-C output slim portable charger.

2 Likes

I love my powerport 10 and powerport 6 chargers but now am starting to accumulate a few USB-C gadgets. As @nigelhealy mentioned, It would be nice to see some USB-C variety chargers. Maybe a power port six with with two USB-C ports. At the very least a duel USB-C wall charger so I can charge more than one type C gadgets at a time. I know Anker sell type A to type C cables which Iā€™m using at the moment, but it would be nice to take full advantage of the new standard and supposed super fast charging.

2 Likes

By my bedside is not-Anker it has 2 USB-C 3A and 4 others. I charge my Oneplus3T and my Google Pixel tablet, and then my BT headphones, Nexus 7 on a Qi charger (also not Anker) and recharge any Anker Powercore I have used.

My Anker Powerport are somewhat lightly used, I took a Powerport2 with me to UK and put it on the end of a long extension cord with a UK adapter on end. It is simply because Anker is choosing to ignore large sectors of demand. We have been asking for more USB-C for months and all I see mentioned is some more bigger USB-C PD, very underwhelmed.

A portable charger with a built in cable would be so convenient. Apparently the cables donā€™t last as long when theyā€™re attached but added convenience of not having to carry a cable is definitely worth the durability cost

Just out of interest, is that 3A per port simultaneously from your duel charger?

1 Like

Iā€™m open to good arguments from Anker. If it were say 5A total across 2 3A max, then it would only be a problem if both devices capable of drawing 3A, which is going to be rarer than if just one device was wanting 3A and the other less than 3A.

It is rarer that all devices need maximum power the more ports you add.

We get this same point on most of Ankerā€™s USB chargers where the max combined power is less than the sum of the max of each port, e.g. Powerport5 is 8A across 5 ports but 2.4A max per port, where the chances all 5 ports have devices all needing 2.4A is rarer.

1 Like

You seem quite clued up on this stuff (a lot more than me haha) can you recommend a decent duel USB C charger?

The ideal charger doesnā€™t exist, so its a compromise. What I do now is get close to 3A with the 2.4A output from each of the Powerport2 ports. I might also pack the original supplied charger, such as the 3A from my Pixel C tablet, then together that is 1 3A and 2 2.4A, I often also carry a US extension cord which allows to put these chargers on either side, then I can get a log of Ampage some 12 feet from the wall.

I know Anker said that there is a single port 30A and 60A USB-C PD in the works for ā€œMayā€ and then other unannounced products thereafter.

i think one of the best products and most useful product that anker could make would be a wireless INSTANT charger. it would be so useful and there would be no more stress about battery life. we would all like to see this from anker, give a ā€œlikeā€ and make sure to comment if would be a great, product that you have a use for and u would get

1 Like

Iā€™d like a multi-purpose charging cable. Hopefully USB on one end, and a Type-C, lightning, and micro USB on the other end.

2 Likes

Agreed, if thereā€™s a dongle or two then having them attached like Choetech

2 Likes

Havenā€™t seen it around yet by anker but a car boosting setup. I see a lot of other companies are using these battery to jump start cars