What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

I would really like to see more solar based products or combo products that incorporate solar charging. This will help the environment as well as provide free power to the users :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would love for them to make charging cases for the Samsung Galaxy line. I know they make ones for the iPhone, but I have a Galaxy S6 currently & plan on keep getting new Samsung Galaxy phones every 2 years when its time to upgrade for me & my mom.

So if they could branch out & make charging cases for Android phones, especially the Samsung Galaxy phones, I would love it! :heart:

I think a nice addition to the line-up would be a Marine-grade charging system/product. One that is weather proof, provides a ton of power for laptops, tablets, and phones and could be charged via standard outlet or Solar.

1 Like

I posted in another part of the forum. I would like to see a LED light with a charging station built in. Nice for the desktop environment

2 Likes

More USB-C stuff.

Powerport 2 USB-C output so that would be 2x3Ax5V = 30Watt update from the current 24W Powerport 2.

Powerport 5 with say 2 USB-C output and 3 USB2.0 output with say 11A total output so a 55W.

USB-C input devices say the Powerport 26800 with 2 USB-C input and say 2 USB-C output and 1 USB2.0 output. Charge at 6A input vs the current 4A input max of the recent Powerport 26800.

USB-C input to smaller batteries like the Powercore 10000.

Here is my wishlist, with items ranked by how much I care about them:

1. I really want them to add 3-inch (or similar) length cables to the PowerLine+ series. These would be perfect for using with the portable chargers, because they wouldnā€™t get tangled and would be easy to find in my bag.
  2. Battery cases that support wireless charging, and are also very protective. A case that you could use to wirelessly charge your phone that also had a built-in screen protector would be amazing.
  3. An update to the wireless mouses that would make the USB receiver eject from inside the mouse when you push it in slightly, because I really hate digging the receiver out of the mouse with my fingernails.
  4. A case for the iPhone 7 that splits the lightning port into a microUSB/USB-C port for charging and a headphone jack.
  5. A new phone camera lens kit that includes a zoom lens.
  6. Ergonomic vertical mouses for left-handed people.
1 Like

This might be a little out thereā€¦ But I use a lot of Anker products for my phone, so what if Anker actually made a SMARTPHONE! That would be awesome, Iā€™m sure the quality would be great, the customer service better, and the accessories nearly infinite!

1 Like

Some Anker standardized interface ports for modular USB types. Swap the module out with one for QC 3 support; swap/add another one with USB-C.

Will be useful for desktop chargers and also portable battery packs. This way I donā€™t need to get completely new ones when new/better ones are available when the core (batteries) are the same.

1 Like

I would love to see a version of the PowerPort+ 5 which can provide higher power on the USB-C port.

I have a Dell XPS-13 9350, which can be charged via USB-C, though it requires 45w, so the 29w provided by the PowerPort+ 5 isnā€™t sufficient. This would mean I could take one adapter when I travel, not two plus a power strip.

Failing that, incorporate a IEC C5 (ā€˜mickey mouseā€™) input and output into your USB chargers, so I can daisy-chain through to my laptop adapter, just provide a short C5 to C6 cable. I could them eliminate multiple wall cables plus a power strip.

I often travel internationally, so I carry an international plug adapter with me, Thus I essentially have one NEMA 5-15 socket, irrespective of the number of sockets in the room. Hence the power strip.

2 Likes

True innovation and real invention, exciting products, deviating some from the accessories department. One complaint I have about this forum is the lack of an optional spell checker when making and creating posts and/or comments!!! Please add very crucial and overly essential. Then I realized it: there is a spell checker!

Portable QC 3.0 Products - A good desktop hub

Powerstrip with more than 6 recepticals with USB ports. Maybe some gear (ie t shirts, hats ect)

(1)Wireless charger for Android & Iphones combined
(2)Solar powered charger for phones

1 Like

-Bluetooth 5.0 portable speakers
-Bluetooth 5.0 headsets with hi-fi sound
-Bluetooth 5.0 powered display/screen casting dongle
-Bluetooth 5.0 audio receiver

1 Like

I would like more quick charge products. I like the aluminum build on the battery packs and would like to see more aluminum on some of the chargers and battery packs. Include aluminum with quick charge and it would be even better!

1 Like

Something portable with a household outlet to charge my laptop or even some Nikon DSLR batteries when Iā€™m in the field, add a solar charger from anker and length of stay will no longer limited by electricity!

Apple watch battery case

I would like to see mounting options for batteries. For example a bracket that attaches to a battery with a 1/4 20 screw hole that could be mounted on photography equipment or attached to a variety of mounts. For example clamped to the leg of a tripod or mounted in a flash bracket.

1 Like

You actually make a great idea ā€¦ an Anker double A, triple A, C and D, 9V batteries MADE to fit those sizes. These batteries would be solar powered, as in they have a solar cell ON IT that, if left out in the sun, would charge right away! Then you just place the battery back into your flashlight and youā€™re good again! Anker has a strong line up for emergency charging, that would be the next thing for sure!

Donā€™t want - NEED - Anker to make Lightning to USB-c cables so that I can charge my iPhone with my new MacBook Pro