What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

No worries, they kinda slack off when it comes to posting products on their website. Your best bet is to go to Amazon and search for Anker and then refine it to new products so you can see all new items that come out

2 Likes

They are on the soundcore website or at least the Space NC areā€¦

@AnkerOfficial please make it easier to navigate between sister company sites and dedicate more time towards uploading info on new products Iā€™m confident itā€™ll help you in selling more products and avoiding customer confusion. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well I just saw the price of the space nc headphones and I was wondering if there was something alittle more affordable? Now donā€™t get me wrong Iā€™m sure they are fantastic but unfortunately they are out of my price range to purchase in Canada at $236

1 Like

The Vortex over-ear are 69.99

2 Likes

Do you use CamelCamelCamel? Anker products go on sale all the time. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever bought one at full price. You can use that site to track target prices for things you want to buy from Amazon.

3 Likes

I just picked up a really nice smartphone gimble, Iā€™d like to see Anker take a stab at that. Maybe a bit more heavy duty and able to handle things from go pros up to dslrs

2 Likes

Iā€™m surprised Anker hasnā€™t made a power bank with cables built in. Jackery has a great model I currently use that has a Lightning and microUSB cable built in, with a USB port for a third cable. It goes with me everywhere and I would love to see Anker make something similar.

1 Like

I think we had a discussion about built in cables of pb.
If a built in cable is broken??? :weary:

2 Likes

How about a replaceable built-in cable :thinking:

4 Likes

I remember a couple of months back, Anker asked a question like this to see what our opinions are. It didnt look like there was much demand on it.

1 Like

And what kind of cable should be built in? :worried:
USB-C, USB micro, lightning, old apple, normal USB (these types I need)

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

What are your thought on Anker to make new Power Bank with QI Fast Wireless Charger.

How Much mAh Anker should start with?

How about power bank also charge your watch.

Please add your idea.

ANKER Please make this.

Thank You

2 Likes

Itā€™s on its way! Thanks again, btw Iā€™m an idiot. I owned one before but the Karapax name threw my off, forget also #Anker lol

1 Like

OMG YES! My way Around that, I bought a USB-A Female to USB-C Male adapter this way I can plug my #Anker lightening 6 foot cable into it, and the adapter is plugged into a power strip I have that has a C port. Is it the same, no, close enough for now, for me yea lol.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial USB-C to Lightening anytime soon?

1 Like

Install Grammarly for Chrome as an extension, it doesnā€™t just do spell check, it checks to see if youā€™re using the proper Grammer as well!

There are very few descent cameras available that can film the interior of the vehicle, especially at night. and the few that do exist are usually crazy and expensive and made by completely unknown companies. In fact Iā€™d even take a camera that just did interior, as thatā€™s the most important for me.

Thanks!.

Bonus points:
Be the first to create a triple camera! Front, Rear and Interior for the truly paranoid. (but seriously make the interior cam/dual cam first as soon as possible)

Yes a dual camera would be good. Front and rear cams can miss important information

IPhone max cases, qi battery phone charger, car qi charger, and an Airplay 2 speaker

Definitely a few more varieties of wall chargers or even PD capable powerstrips. Also an Anker SSD would be an awsome thing to own.