What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

There is a few that make the wi chargers for cars with built in fans…but we all would prefer if Anker made it for us so we get the design and customer service we all love

1 Like

Anker electric car :electric_plug:
with 18 year warranty :grin:

5 Likes

I get the first prototype, lol

1 Like

my thoughts :muscle:

You would win it from the Power Draw. It would arrive in the mail and unfold into a full size car.
LOL.

Still waiting on a lightening USB C cable. I would also like if you made folio style cases again for iPhone.

I haven’t read all the replies to see if my suggestion is already covered, but I have two requests.

1. Roav Vivo - two changes - #1 - right now I find it very hard to plug it in to my BMW, the “head” has clearances issues. So, please make one with either an articulating head, or a head that’s connected via a slim wire that I can Velcro somewhere convenient. #2 - all my devices are USB-C (my Pixel 2XL, wife’s Pixel 2, my Asus tablet, so please give us a couple (at least) of USB-C PD ports instead of USB-A.

2. USB-C hub. I have a USB expander card in my desktop PC for transfers to/from my portable devices and USC-C thumb drives. It has one port and is in back of my case, so it’s really inconvenient. Please supply a 4 to 8 port USB-C hub with one USB-C input port and multiple USB-C outputs.

2 Likes

I love my Anker flashlights so I’d love to see a huge, spotlight type. Maybe one that doubles as a lantern as well. Also, maybe Ankers take on the new Samsung wireless duo chargers

Anker already has a 15w pad in the works…

It can charge 2 devices?

Its capable of charging one, but I’m sure if you have a dual split cable it will charge both

I’d also like to see what Anker could do with a smartphone. I think there attention to quality and affordability could make them the new OnePlus.

Dual device wireless charger.

I not seen it pass FCC yet so may be delayed or cancelled

1 Like

Not that difficult I think now as OnePlus has been steadily increasingly phone costs with compromised features (lack of wireless charging, not IP rated).

1 Like

Wow, I want, I want! Lol

I was just testing out the new Dex Pad that came with my Samsung Note 9 and it got me to thinking. Id like to see Anker make a smallish folding keyboard with track pad to use for situations like that. I have one but its not that great, I know Anker could make a pretty good one,.

2 Likes

Ditto, I quite like work trips with a 8" tablet and a keyboard. I been using this on my current trip.

A folding one would be good. Not sure you can fit a good keyboard and good track pad in a compact fold?

2 Likes

What I would like to see is a on ear headphones or a over the ear headphones. Your tech people do a fantastic job with the earbuds but I would like to see how they would do with the other kind. Just saying :slightly_smiling_face:

They already have on ear/over the head headphones
Soundcore Space NC

[Soundcore Over-Ear Headphones, Vortex Wireless Headset] (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BKN8Q79/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_SqELBb86M7KCJ)

3 Likes

Ok thank you for the information I just didn’t see them on their website

1 Like