What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

That part of the human skull between the ears is one of the most densest part of the human body, and also one of the most electrical signal dense parts too.

It pretty much goes right through the entire nervous system. You get that signal mis-firing. Gulp.

If you increase the frequency or the power you’d risk, basically, death.

Currently the bluetooth technology is very low power and does not interfere with the electrical signals inside the skull.

Ditto on the retractable charging cables. I use the Amazon Basics retractable lightning cable right now but it’s very basic and fails occasionally. If Anker sold their own retractable PowerLine cables I would buy several in a heartbeat.

I’d love a battery pack with built in lightning and micro usb cables like Jackery’s. It even has a built in flashlight. If Anker made something similar I’d buy one in a heartbeat.

1 Like

Hi @Vorter

Thanks for your suggestion for the retractable charging cables.

Currently, we found that the retractable charging cable is easy to damage, which really affecting the user experience.

If we can develop a good structure for the retractable charging cable, we will consider to launch it.

Thanks again.:grin:

1 Like

Great suggestion.

1 Like

@AnkerTechnical
Maybe a flat cable and highly reinforced connectors. If you could work it out I bet you would sell a ton.

1 Like

I have been a power user & fan of Anker products and brands. Have used the Anker Roav Dashcam. Been looking for twin (front & rear) and was thinking if Anker could come with Twin Dashcams which Synchronized recording both the front and rear of the car, since most of the time, if someone hits your car from rear, this is missed for any proof or people scratch the rear of car at parked garages.

Any thoughts?

Yes. It’s an idea that has been mentioned by a few (me included)
Would be a neat product I think :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yup, as @Oggyboy mentioned it has been asked before. I also asked for this feature as well as a handful of other members.
Now will they listen to us,remains to be seen…

2 Likes

ANKER HEADLAMP

I have the LC90, and it’s great. But a headlamp is so much more convenient in many settings, especially if you need both hands free. I use my headlamp at least once a month doing various chores around the house at night. Also awesome for camping. So please:

ANKER HEADLAMP

5 Likes

Interesting idea! I will pass your idea to our product manager!:grin:

1 Like

Something a little different but I’d love to see how Anker would fair in the premium drone market. I recon you guys could take on DJI pretty easily with the quality of the products you produce.

I’d love a Mavic Air but your’re looking at the best part of £1000 for the fly more bundle.

I’d more than happy to buy a drone from Anker that performs just the same at a fraction of the cost…and it would have the best battery packs on the market!

1 Like

Anker, A battery pack i want is this one [https://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerCore-Portable-Double-Speed-Recharging/dp/B01JIWQPMW/ref=pd_sbs_107_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01JIWQPMW&pd_rd_r=4Y9GCY5D2455YQFAGBJW&pd_rd_w=YNgzT&pd_rd_wg=vURW1&psc=1&refRID=4Y9GCY5D2455YQFAGBJW] But it doesn’t have 2 Type-C ports to charge it, it has 2 micro-usb ports to charge it.

You should make a Powercore+ 26800, that has two type-c inputs to charge it way faster, have this sleek design as the link above [Not the button design, which i dont like that much] And have 3 USB ports to charge stuff with. It should also have [PowerIQ] and [Quick Charge 3.0] and meybe [Power Delivery] {Whatever Power Delivery is, I see it on some high end anker batter packs!} This would be a perfect battery pack, and I’d buy one!

I would buy this battery bank, and I bet many others would too!

Interesting…Maybe they will take it into consideration!

Considering power delivery can already go up to 100W, I don’t know if I see the point of having 2 ports. I don’t think it would even be possible to input that much power.

4 Likes

Whats power delivery, i sent them an email a bit ago, but they never responded

https://www.androidauthority.com/usb-power-delivery-806266/

New Jump Starter!

• 2 USB-A ports, 5W/2.4A capable QC 2.0/3.0 capable
  • 1 USB-C PD port for 5W/3A charging output, & input port
  • jump start 3L Diesel engines
  • LED light
  • 12000-20000 mAh capacity
  • wireless quick charging for Samsung & Apple devices (not likely, but a wish)

USB-PD proffered over QC

2 Likes

Hi @timricha

Thanks for your input, do you like our new Jump starter mini?