What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

The Fusion suffers from it’s weight. It falls out of an aged socket too easily. 5000mAh is enough for many situations. I think it can be improved either by same specs just smaller lighter or same physical but more powerful.

Of those options the former is my preference. Because more mAh makes it heavier, and larger batteries are well served already 10Ah upwards with the improved Powerport2.

Given they have shrunk the Powerport2 and 5 PD I think it’s viable so just wait it’s turn.

Fusion is perfect for non geeks just with phone, weekend trip just that and one cable.

True, however the falling out if a socket is true. I noticed the difference between the Fusion and the PowerPort or other devices.

I think the first priority is a wall charger that supports poer delivery in Europe. It is a shame if I can buy the 26000mAh powerbank, but have to get a competitor charger. Yes I know some people already have a PD charger from Apple, but I do not. I just want to charge my phone and the stock chargers and cables are crap. This is why I buy your high quality products :wink:

The second thing I would like to see is a PowerPort with more USB PD ports and less A ports. More and more new devices have type C connectors and support PD. At least make a PowerPort 5 with 2 PD ports and only 3 type A ports.
You dont have to support the full 60W on all ports in parallel, just allow to charge a PD phone and tablet at the same time.

1 Like

Hi Anker,

Could you please make a car charger that has one USB-C port and one USB port. I have a phone that uses USB-C and a iPhone that used USB-A. Can you please make this.

Pretty Please.

3 Likes

@AnkerOfficial Any updates on the progress of the car starter?

Yes please we need an update on the car jump pack. My wife’s car wouldn’t start this morning and she had to be at work at 5 AM and I was already at work so I couldn’t help her. Luckily she was home and was able to grab the garage jump pack and get her car started. But due to its size she left it in the yard as it was to heavy to drag back to the garage. A small jump pack would be ideal

1 Like

That’s what ive been waiting for too!

As a curent Android user with an Iphone X on order; a power bank with Lightning input. Very convenient to charge the device and power bank with one cable.

1 Like

standing wireless charging pad and probably what I saw early that is already rumored to be a smart plug??? I have an echo and will probably get the genie soon to expand around the house

1 Like

With the latest batch of iPhone’s and iPad Pro’s supporting fast charging over PD, hopefully we’ll see an Anker lightning-to-Type C cable sometime in the near future (when Apple allows it).

1 Like

Cables with built-in metering:

4 Likes

Imo that’s more of a gimick and just another area of a weak cable prone to failure

1 Like

That’s a good point - more parts = more opportunities to fail. @nigelhealy made the same point earlier in this discussion about a solar panel with a battery built in - namely, the battery will degrade over time but the panel will not, making it better to have a detachable battery than a built in one (a la powercore fusion) for a solar panel.

I think I’m just lazy and don’t want to get out a meter :sleepy:

Correct you use meters one-off to learn about new combinations of the devices and situations but then you don’t lug around the meter all the time.

2 Likes

YES Agree !!
USB C has to support Power Delivery and USB A support Quick Charge 3.0

Anker please please make the new Super Powerport 6 that consist :
1 x USB C Power Delivery 30W
1x Quick Charge 3.0
4x Power IQ 2

For Cars : Super Power drive 4
1x USB C Power Delivery
1x Quick Charge 3.0
2x Power IQ 2

External Battery : Super Powercore 10,000
1x USB C power Delivery for input and output
1x USB Quickcharge 3.0 support Power IQ 2.0

this is urgent, very very urgent…

2 Likes

IQ2 is QC3 basically.

So 30+5x18 = 120W. Currently that is twice the most powerful Anker makes.

Your car charger is 30+3x18=84W.

Your Powercore 10Ah is extremely unlikely to be 30W, that exceeds the safe discharge limits of Lithium which for 10Ah is 20W.

So I suggest, given it way beyond anything Anker currently makes, given you claim it is urgent,you buy something else. Buy two Powerports to get all you need and two Powercore or one of newer ones which do IQ2.

Also go read up on what is IQ2

4 Likes

While I agree that the wall charger and car charger are unrealistic for Anker in the near future, I do see a 10000 with near 50W soon (1 PD 1 IQ2).

1 Like

More QC 3.0 usb hubs and wall outlets. Wireless charging products

I feel they should make a handy traveling kit which comes with a car charger, portable battery, wall port, travel adapters, and cords for lightning and usb-c.