What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

Keyboard that connects via smart connector for iPad Pro… there aren’t many options!

Phone gimbal!!! Please

1 Like

Some wired earbuds maybe, bluetooth is ok, I still would want a wired earbud with a similar design to the nb10 maybe.

2 Likes

They currently have a wired earbud, the IE10 (lightning connector only) and despite it not having the NB10 style they are decent (plus the price is better since the initial launch).

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-SoundBuds-Lightning-Headphones-Adjustment/dp/B01N31Z0FX/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499328290&sr=8-1&keywords=anker+ie10

thought of an idea. that idea being that Anker makes something bigger then a Bluetooth speaker. example, something like a stereo system, 2 speakers and a sub woofer. anyone else agree??

1 Like

I want an Eufy Genie:grin:I can’t wait to buy one

It would help if this forum ran polls so Anker can count up mass opinions to form a robust view.

So e.g. , should Anker prioritise next:

• USB-PD smaller power banks
  • USB-PD higher performance charges
  • Qualcomm 4
  • Solar panels with USB-PD output
  • Powerhouse with USB-PD input

Without polls this thread reads as a braindump.

I just want any new product with USB-PD. Current one is too expensive!

2 Likes

PD is still somewhat leading edge so scarcity of supply and harder manufacturing = higher price.

I do not own any USB-PD devices, I’m stalling for USB-PD ecosystem to develop. With luck I can stall into next year but likely not more than a year.

2 Likes

Have you watched iFixit?

I’m definitly an Anker fan as far as Chargers, Batteries and CarChargers. However I travel frequently and HATE messing with cables.

I’ve found that the right retractable cable can be one of the most appreciated pieces of your kit, so I’m somewhat surprised Anker doesn’t offer a high quality retractable among its charging cables.

It also doesn’t seem to be a crowded category such as car chargers. Go find a retractable USB-C to USB-C on Amazon. A month ago there was only one.

If you are interested in exploring this category my favorites currently are:

USB to lightning - Scosche 12R: have replaced every apple cable with this one.

USB-C to USB-C - Retrak charge and sync: the only one I could find on Amazon but it works and beats the hell out of apple’s new MacBook cables

What do you think ?

:slight_smile:

I actually requested this feature in an already existing thread :grinning:

1 Like

Yes at times.

My oldest currently working device is from 4 years ago. My 5 year device died beyond economic value repair.

When I look at buying a new device, my guru is this guy who informs me how easy it will be to repair, so if I have to repair I reckon ebay will provide by the time the repair may be needed.

The device I touch most often is an easily opened and repaired Chromebook. I broke the screen multiple times and the battery died. I bought the same product 4 times across the family I support so I merge parts from them, I moved the battery from one which had died from a drink accident poured into to another device with a bust battery. The original 4 is now a working 2.

The device I loved and died most recently was this:

1 Like

Rechargeable (flashlight / battery bank) with input/output charging ports would be great. But that’s a lot to squeeze into a small package maybe just rechargeable flashlight with micro USB input.

LC90

Anker Bolder LC90 LED Tactical Flashlight, Rechargeable (18650 Battery Included), Zoomable, IP65 Water-Resistant, Super Bright 900 Lumens CREE LED, 5 Light Modes for Camping and Hiking https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KH2JP5G/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_dwuGzbXCB0JFJ

2 Likes

Good looking out I had seen their flashlights in the past but had no idea they offered a micro usb rechargeable flashlight. Thank you

It lacks a USB output. I would the LC40 / Powercore+ Mini / form-factor as smaller for a combined answer for a lady’s purse example scenario.

1 Like

I think this is an awesome idea and something that I would love to buy as a gift for the women in my life. It never hurts to have light and extra power especially in emergency situations. Thanks Nigelhealy

1 Like

They should make it in time for Xmas when its still dark (in northern hemisphere where most people exist).

1 Like

I would love to see hardwire kits for dashcams and microcables, I got one from a confrence that is about 3 inches long, loops back on itself and magnets hold it in a loop when not in use. AND it works with Apple Lightning as well as microUSB

2 Likes