What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

I do not think wireless can charge fast enough for your problem, wireless is more trickle charge. Wired is more likely to keep up.

I believe you are correct. On my recent trip I was using an inferior cable and it only allowed approx 500 mAh charge and could not keep up to google maps however 700mAh charge with my phone will keep it at 100% running google maps with my screen brightness at about 50%. not sure how much charge can be expected out of wireless but I would hope for that much. The Sonic power link above incorporates a case into the system and is not wireless.

HTC Battery cases like for the U11, 10, Ultra and other phones, Iā€™m sure alot of people would buy.

Having finally pulled the trigger on a MacBook Pro 13" to work alongside my 2015 iMac, I wouldnā€™t mind seeing a USB-C adapter / hub like the following, as the base models only have two USB-C ports (so one when you are charging).

This one has good reviews on the whole but it would be good to see an Anker version :grin:

1 Like

Which version did you get?

Went for the new 13" non touchbar version, 256GB HHD and 16GB RAM. Even with education discount I could not justify the cost of getting the 15" model.

Should suit my needs well enough for the next 4-5 years, unless I win the lottery :laughing:

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

Can that be banner?

1 Like

Should be, itā€™s my motto in life. Think big spend small

1 Like

Ouch that hurtsā€¦I draw the line at standing in lineā€¦online education discounts take the sting out of Appleā€™s ā€˜pull your pants down policiesā€™ :grin:

3 Likes

yetā€¦ :joy:

1 Like

My hero is this guy, he really puts in time and effort to let us know how repairable is a device.

There are specific Anker products, the ones which are higher cost, I will not buy due to lack of repairability. 99% of Anker products though are in the <$30 range where repairability isnā€™t worth the time.

The higher the cost a device, the more you should be able to repair it.

1 Like

Touche :laughing:

Just noticed I missed ā€œof the getting the 15ā€ model" :blush:, getting cross eyed from watching the fatherā€™s day thread spiraling. Original post updated.

1 Like

Itā€™s definitely more like 90%.

Well not when I buy them :innocent:

1 Like

I would like to see the 21w Anker solar panel with 20,000 mAh of storage built into it, so that you just toss the panel out in the sun to charge and plug into the built-in power bank to charge stuff. I think a lot of people expect to plug a phone directly into a panel, but thatā€™s not really the best way to do it. A solar panel with storage built in would be awesome because the people could plug straight into it without necessarily having to know that thereā€™s a battery between them and the sun.

1 Like

Iā€™d like a white version of this 21W design

and a white 2-panel 14W version like this

Happy to test such products for you Anker!

3 Likes

Put me on that testing team too! But make sure you put grommets on the corners like your 21w panel:

3 Likes

Well colour options are always good, within reason :grin: