What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

That would be interesting :thumbsup:

Power plug with modular international adapters so i can use it gloabaly when i travel

I’d like a pair of Bluetooth headphones

That is:
Bluetooth 5.0
AptX HD or LL
Over ear hooks (earbuds don’t fit in my ears)
USB-c charging
Water resistance

1 Like

That would be nice. Can’t wait for usb c to come in the future

Wanted to pick up the Life 2’s but waiting a bit to see if they make a newer version because of mixed reviews they have as they are now. Not major changes but regardless

Hopefully With:
Bluetooth 5.0
Better isolation & ANC
USB-C Charging

Linking my other post to here…

1 Like

thank you @moracho

Lot of great stuff going on

Unfortunately, while I wait for Anker I had to go for another brand’s 6.6 foot TB3 /USB-C cable. It supports 100W charging but only 20Gbps data throughput due to length. Works great with my PowerPort Atom PD 2 charger.

1 Like

I believe Anker ROAV can make a great OBD II vehicle diagnostic reader. This I would buy in an instant!

2 Likes

Good thought, I did request this sometime back, in a different thread

1 Like

Great minds think alike!

2 Likes

A power bank that can charge a Surface Book 2 by either Power Delivery or the regular charging port.

Magnetic charging cables

2 Likes

I have several requests for @AnkerOfficial to make.

75W Dual Type C Power Delivery Desktop Charger. Perfect for charging Type C smartphones AND a MacBook or iPad Pro 11 with Type C. One 18W PD port and one 60W PD port. I’d also like the other two USB-A ports to utilize QC 3.0 or PowerIQ 3.0. These guys only use 2.4A for the USB-A:

Right angle connectors on both ends of a USB-C “PowerLine III” cable. 90 degrees on both ends for devices in tight spaces. It will also help extend the bend life of cable. These guys have one right angle and one straight USB-C cable. I’d like two Type C right angles:

A dual USB-C PD car charger WITH Car Locator like the Roav Spectrum Car Adapter but with two USB-C ports. The Spectrum has a Power IQ and QC 3.0 USB-A ports and is Bluetooth compatible which works with the Roav app and my smartphone. What I love about the app is it marks the last location of where you parked your car. I use this daily to keep track of my car’s location around my busy home https://www.amazon.com/SmartCharge-Spectrum-Charger-Charge-iPhone/dp/B075RV7KRM/

Car locator on app:

Roav Spectrum:
Roave%20Spectrum

PowerDrive III Duo:
Anker%20Dual%20C%20Car

Merge the Roav Spectrum with the Anker PowerDrive III Duo & Bluetooth and you have a winner.

You sell great cables, how about a branded magnetic cable organizer like this one: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B4SWJ88/

You could put the Anker logo on it to remind everyone who makes the best charging/data cables around :wink:

**** And keep everything USB-C from here on forward, as well as have choices and Black or White matte finish ****

3 Likes

Great ideas! :clap:

Great ideas… Car locator is already available on Google Maps as last parked location or you can drop a pin… helps reduce additional apps on smartphone!

I will request @AnkerOfficial to have a SINGLE App for iOS and Android for all of Anker and Sister brands to manage and control.

Now there are lot of separate apps for Eufy, Roav, Soundcore and Also for Anker…

Make a Single app… reduce the clutter, not only for cables but also on our phone screens

see some similarity … See below

5 Likes

I’ve use the feature in Google Maps and it only saves the location when you’re at the parking spot, not when you are in another location. The drop pin doesn’t work intuitively for that either.

The Roav app does alot more things than just locate the car. Works for me and would like this implemented in a newer dual Type C PD car charger

A successor to Fusion 5000, with only USB-C ports.

More USB-C only batteries and chargers. (I’m done with USB-A)

1 Like

There is a successor to them fusion

Theres the one apple sells
Fusion 5000 mAh PD

• 42W in charger mode (30W PD & 12W PIQ)
  • 15W in battery mode (no PD)

And theres this one, which I dont know when it will be back in stick
Fusion 10000 mAh USB-C

• 15W (charger & battery mode)