What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

Without reservation, the three products I need are digital nomad type devices.

1. An international plug converter with a serious USB-C charger built in. A Atom-1 or -2 would be appropriate. The primary issue when I travel is making compromises between a compact travel charger and a outlet adapter. It should charge my phone or computer.

2. Short USB-C / Thunderbolt travel cables. A Thunderbolt 40gb cable at 1’ to match USB-C to lightning would be ideal. Some <6" cables would be a nice bonus. These cables traditionally have to fit into very small places where I can be assured I will always have one at hand. As an example, I normally put a full compliment in with my headphones. Small rules!

3. The Atom-2 with two USB-C ports. Even better if that was married to a fusion core. Just enough to be my go to charger when in the states and I need to work at unexpected times. My i9 MBP is useless without active power.

I think they should make an adjustable wireless charger and a cigarette lighter phone mount

For #3, Anker is releasing the PowerPort Atom PD 2 on April 29th with a total wattage of 60W :open_mouth: (btw, it will cost $54.99)

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial what about a LED light for video and pictures enthusiast

Something like this but more cost accessible

2 Likes

A longer version of the USB-C to USB-C Thunderbolt 3.0 Cable to go with the new PowerPort Atom PD 2 I ordered today.

There’s a reason why the thunderbolt cable is so short, read about it Here

1 Like

said before and say again based on experience with an alternative:

PLEASE: Fusion style portable charger (10000-20000) with wireless 10kW+ charging capability (in addition to the variety of ports like PD, IQ, etc).
Dissatisfied with my 10000mah alternative almost to the extent I’d rather pack my Fusion 5000 with cable and 15kW Anker wireless pad to do the duty.

I’d take a 1M or 2M over the .5M Thunderbolt 3 cable at these specs

0.5m (1.65ft) TB 3 (40Gbps) USB-C Cable – Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C Compatible
1m (3.3ft) TB 3 (20Gbps) USB-C Cable – Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C Compatible
2m (6.6ft) TB 3 (20Gbps) USB-C Cable – Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C Compatible

1 Like

Some sort of powerbanks masked with recyclables would be pretty cool ya know shows Anker cares about the environment and could be really interesting

Perhaps anker doesn’t care about the environment :joy::wink:

Ooooooo well I hope they care about the environment because it’s kind of important

wireless charging power bank :blush:

That would be interesting :thumbsup:

Power plug with modular international adapters so i can use it gloabaly when i travel

I’d like a pair of Bluetooth headphones

That is:
Bluetooth 5.0
AptX HD or LL
Over ear hooks (earbuds don’t fit in my ears)
USB-c charging
Water resistance

1 Like

That would be nice. Can’t wait for usb c to come in the future

Wanted to pick up the Life 2’s but waiting a bit to see if they make a newer version because of mixed reviews they have as they are now. Not major changes but regardless

Hopefully With:
Bluetooth 5.0
Better isolation & ANC
USB-C Charging

Linking my other post to here…

1 Like

thank you @moracho

Lot of great stuff going on

Unfortunately, while I wait for Anker I had to go for another brand’s 6.6 foot TB3 /USB-C cable. It supports 100W charging but only 20Gbps data throughput due to length. Works great with my PowerPort Atom PD 2 charger.

1 Like