What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

Every year, Anker will spend huge money on product innovation. Our product team do not allowed to copy a person’s idea directly. :grin: Otherwise, it will be severely punished.

1 Like

But you can’t make a USB C audio product?

I give you that idea for free so please go forth and use it.

4 Likes

Agreed usb c audio would be great. Having headphones and earbuds and the wireless charging case all be usb c would be great

I still think that @AnkerOfficial are missing a trick by not trying to break into the market for replacement/spare batteries for DJI drones and mirrorless and DSLR cameras for brands such as Sony, Canon and Nikon.

The market potential could be huge for the company based on the fact that professional photographers and people that do it as a hobby always need spare batteries and buying the official branded ones are ridiculously expensive.

Plus, RavPower are already in this market so I know it’s a possibility to manufacture them.

Or even an interface between the powercore battery banks and the camera/drone batteries.

1 Like

I think @AnkerOfficial should make more video game accessories.

1 Like

USB-C audio device would much compensate the removal of audio jack from smart phone. Anker already has headset with lightning port.

At the same time, had a friendly chat with our office team, there was discussion about port-less smart phones in distant future 2021 or so, where there are absolutely no ports, everything is wirless-- charging, audio, synching … everything.

Though I brought up USB-C audio multiple times during CES 2019 discussion and also here, is it really worth investing in a technology which is going to be obsolete in very near future…

1 Like

I would really like a car stereo system. There are other very nice stereo systems, but nothing beats the quality and price of anker products!

Bathroom cleaning robot (sinks, toilets, showers). Seriously. #eufy

1 Like

I totally agree with that but not sure how they would make it work but I’m sure that they would figure something out

I just thought of this but what if Anker makes a headphone stands where the base is a wireless phone charger. So I ave the just mobile headphone stand and for those of you who don’t know what it looks like here it is. I put phone on base of it and just imagined if it had a wireless charger built in for my phone it would be so cool

2 Likes

Cool. Better less blurred photos of Gatwick! :wink:

2 Likes

I think the direction is going not just port-less but phone-less, I see Wearables means you see via injection via laser into your eye, hear is a tiny over/in ear and you don’t type you speak.

I do try this myself now, the tech is not there in terms of battery life but if you just put the items under the skin they can feed off your blood instead.

2 Likes
2 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::hushed::cold_sweat::scream:

This reminds me of a product from Shark Tank season-1 I guess, where there was a BT headset implanted into person ear – needed surgery for every new upgrades :scream: got shut out by all the sharks,

I was hoping for a unit to jump start vehicle batteries that is still a battery pack with USB/etc

They already make two one by Anker (400amps) and one by Roav (800amps)

4 Likes

Thanks! Not sure how I missed that. I didn’t find the anker one but found the Roav one!

I guess they are both being sold under Roav now

400 AMP

800 AMP

I’d go with the eight hundred amp model it has a type c Port that you can use to recharge the jump starter.