What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

I’d Like them to make some reliable dongles for usb-c, the one i have isn’t very reliable!

@jacob101mcd what type of dongles are you looking for? Gotta be specific in this instance as they already have a few adapters

1 Like

I would really like to see a USB-C power bank from Anker that can charge more power hungry laptops (More than 60W)
I know Anker has some product like PowerCore AC that allows users to plug in their adapter to charge high power devices.
But first thing is the efficiency is reduced when battery power is turned into AC and then turn into DC. Also,people buy power banks because they really don’t want to bring the power brick. More and more devices supports type-c charging now and quite a lot of them are well above the 30W input requirement that apple is using. So if there is a power bank that can handle more power hungry devices, it can surely benefit a lot of people. Thank you for considering!

2 Likes

I want to see a 10.000 mAh with 2-3 out usb ports and with a quick dual in micro usb just like the PowerCore Elite 20000 but in a 10.000 mAh version.

also it would be super cool to see a 30.000 and a 40.000 PowerCore Elite version.

1 Like

Specifically something with a longer cable, so that it’s not so visible…

Budget emergency vehicle battery charger?

They already make one for $99 usd

Anker Roav - Jump Starter Pro
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F9PHJ9C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_HThcCbN1K0RAX

3 Likes

Smaller power banks with usb PD!

1 Like

this would b nice

5 Likes

hmmm, that sounds cool!

i want them to make a battery case system similar to mophie’s

1 Like

i also wish eufy would make thermostats

I’d like to see a smart light/ceiling fan conversion kit. Right now, as far as I know, the available kits for light/ceiling fan combos only work with a remote control. And they’re hit or miss as far as functionality goes, anyway.

1 Like

a wireless charger pad for google pixel 3 that support the fast charge

Better yet, tell Google to release the update to their phones so any fast wireless charger will work without having to be certified for google

2 Likes

If Anker Would Make Another Brand, What Category Would You Want It To Be In?

Comment on the category that you think most suitable for a new brand!

I would personally love to see them move to smartphones.

Smartphone is a big leap forward (not that Anker cannot do it). I would say some other electronics like Printers, Televisions, etc.

i guess you’re right

By the way why do you keep making these threads? Just to increase level or to start conversation??

1 Like