What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

That was my thought with it. Green and red for Christmas, orange for Halloween, red for valentines day and so on. Plus having it in the backyard to make for mood lighting and what not would be cool to have.

3 Likes

What I’ve been looking at is the Roav C2 Pro and the S1 dashcams. They look pretty good and the 60 fps on the S1 seems pretty nice. The GPS function seems pretty nice too since I tend to use it a lot on my phone.

1 Like

I think @AnkerOfficial should make a charging cable, that is retractable like a measuring tape can. They can make it in all port forms so it can be compatible with all deivices. This would be a great Anker product because it would have the charging speed, durability, bendability, and quality like the rest of Anker’s products.

Continuing the discussion from What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?:

I’d love to see a usb-c to right angle lightning cable so I can use my fast charger and also have a nice flush connection to my iPhone.

You could just get an adapter.

1 Like

There isn’t much need for this in most applications. I do see a need for having a right angle cable options.

1 Like

Problem with almost all retractable cables is the mechansim that breaks. The cable may still be good but the mechansim isn’t and thus useless

2 Likes

I forgot about that. My dad gave me his old apple 30 pin retractable cable so I could use my old ipad 2 for my studio photography work.

That old 30 pin retractable cable works great but the retractable part broke.

This is quite a good idea.
Right angle cables are not so easy to bend and will work much longer than the usual ones.
If I buy earbuds I try to get those with right angle plugs.
For retractable cables I see no need,

True, but I think @AnkerOfficial could pull it off with a good model that wouldn’t be a cheap piece of plastic.

Tim I think its more than an awesome idea cause I can just leave the lights hanging all year long… don’t really hate putting them on then off again but I can pretty much celebrate every holiday with its color!!!

1 Like

I’d really like the PowerLine II 3-in-1 Cable in 1 feet.

I’d like to see a 8 pin (IPhone) to HDMI at about 6ft.

1 Like

@Daryl_Lowdon that is a great idea. I own an iPad Air 2 and bought a lightning to HDMI converter for $39.99 at bestbuy some time ago. If Anker made lightning to HDMI converter w/charging port then I’m all in. Also the new iPad Pro uses USB-C so one in that configuration would be great too!

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial how about a Bluetooth receiver for TVs, computers, and auxiliary ports an that a phone or tablet can pair with. I bet they would sell well for @AnkerOfficial.

@AnkerOfficial, make a solar charging phone case. It would be good to put another item on the solar chargers page.

I’d Like them to make some reliable dongles for usb-c, the one i have isn’t very reliable!

@jacob101mcd what type of dongles are you looking for? Gotta be specific in this instance as they already have a few adapters

1 Like

I would really like to see a USB-C power bank from Anker that can charge more power hungry laptops (More than 60W)
I know Anker has some product like PowerCore AC that allows users to plug in their adapter to charge high power devices.
But first thing is the efficiency is reduced when battery power is turned into AC and then turn into DC. Also,people buy power banks because they really don’t want to bring the power brick. More and more devices supports type-c charging now and quite a lot of them are well above the 30W input requirement that apple is using. So if there is a power bank that can handle more power hungry devices, it can surely benefit a lot of people. Thank you for considering!

2 Likes

I want to see a 10.000 mAh with 2-3 out usb ports and with a quick dual in micro usb just like the PowerCore Elite 20000 but in a 10.000 mAh version.

also it would be super cool to see a 30.000 and a 40.000 PowerCore Elite version.

1 Like