What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

I agree about Alexa. You can already activate Siri/Google Assistant on most speakers when they’re connected to your phone, though I’m not sure about hands free.

2 Likes

I’ve become so spoiled by Alexa, it’s almost sad. I can’t be the only one who has called out “Alexa” in a place where there is definitely no device that could respond just because it’s now so ingrained in my routine. :grin:

4 Likes

I’d love to see a tech backpack with a slot for a universal anker battery pack and an external USB port.

With how good their portable battery packs I’m actually surprised they haven’t created a USB/AC home speaker.

Desk mic would also be pretty useful as well.

Just 3 things I use on a daily basis but wished they were Anker made as you get solid build quality at a very reasonable price.

4 Likes

Still hoping that @AnkerOfficial will make replacement batteries for DSLR & mirrorless cameras :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Hey guys,
lets talk about battery packs :slight_smile:.

What is the perfect battery pack for me?

I really want to see one with like 65W USB-C Output, pass thru charging, integrated QI charging on the top and I didnt mind few USB QC 3.0/IQ charging ports :slight_smile: and nice hardcase for transport with enough space to store the cables.

The 65W USB-C power output will handle laptops like ThinkPad Carbon X1 that has rapid charge.

If this powerbank can be fast charged with USB-C for a few hours it will be even better.

Of course it must be at least 20 000mah :slight_smile:

So guys share your thoughts please.

@AnkerOfficial what do you think ? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Car phone holder with integrated wireless charging and active ventilation !

I have something like that and it works but when the day is sunny (almost every day here), wireless charging heats very fast my phone and the charging stops.

I cant find a phone holder that has integrated wireless charging and fan for active ventilation of the back of the phone during use.

So maybe @AnkerOfficial can do something about it ? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There is a few that make the wi chargers for cars with built in fans…but we all would prefer if Anker made it for us so we get the design and customer service we all love

1 Like

Anker electric car :electric_plug:
with 18 year warranty :grin:

5 Likes

I get the first prototype, lol

1 Like

my thoughts :muscle:

You would win it from the Power Draw. It would arrive in the mail and unfold into a full size car.
LOL.

Still waiting on a lightening USB C cable. I would also like if you made folio style cases again for iPhone.

I haven’t read all the replies to see if my suggestion is already covered, but I have two requests.

1. Roav Vivo - two changes - #1 - right now I find it very hard to plug it in to my BMW, the “head” has clearances issues. So, please make one with either an articulating head, or a head that’s connected via a slim wire that I can Velcro somewhere convenient. #2 - all my devices are USB-C (my Pixel 2XL, wife’s Pixel 2, my Asus tablet, so please give us a couple (at least) of USB-C PD ports instead of USB-A.

2. USB-C hub. I have a USB expander card in my desktop PC for transfers to/from my portable devices and USC-C thumb drives. It has one port and is in back of my case, so it’s really inconvenient. Please supply a 4 to 8 port USB-C hub with one USB-C input port and multiple USB-C outputs.

2 Likes

I love my Anker flashlights so I’d love to see a huge, spotlight type. Maybe one that doubles as a lantern as well. Also, maybe Ankers take on the new Samsung wireless duo chargers

Anker already has a 15w pad in the works…

It can charge 2 devices?

Its capable of charging one, but I’m sure if you have a dual split cable it will charge both

I’d also like to see what Anker could do with a smartphone. I think there attention to quality and affordability could make them the new OnePlus.

Dual device wireless charger.

I not seen it pass FCC yet so may be delayed or cancelled

1 Like

Not that difficult I think now as OnePlus has been steadily increasingly phone costs with compromised features (lack of wireless charging, not IP rated).

1 Like