What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

I know you may be a skilled “tinkerer” :grin:, but wouldn’t it be more secure, efficient and reasonable to buy “whole” pbs from ANKER which are fitting for your different fields of use. :wink:

1 Like

No tinkering at all. Unless changing batteries in a flashlight is tinkering too :slight_smile:

I think you misunderstood me.
I want something easy
Just remove the cap. change batteries. Close cap. Done. Should take just a few seconds.
So no cutting, glue, tape, solder at all.

So like I wrote, as easy as changing batteries in a flashlight.

1 Like

Your meaning something like this then to use up your battery surplus :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly that. But with top quality electronics. I got the idea of requesting this from Anker after seeing something like in your picture on a chinese webshop. But I’m looking for Anker quality. So great conversion efficiency and decent amp output.

Or something like PowerCore with a cap I can screw of like a flashlight

BTW it doesn’t even have to be an empty case. I can understand Anker wants to make a little extra on every sale. I just want to be able to replace the batteries. People who don’t like that, just never open the case and enjoy the powerbank exactly as they do with the current Anker powerbanks.

1 Like

Now we got you!!! :grin:

In the flashlight community, there is a company called nitecore that makes such a charger. The “nitecore f2”

It is literally a liion battery charger that also has 2 USB outputs so you use your liion cells as a power bank.

Sounded like a great idea so I got one but honestly, I don’t like that:

1. You need a rubber band to secure the cells. They include 2 think rubber bands for this purpose but this method feels really cheap for a finished product.
  2. There is no way to power off the “power bank” without removing the battery (or batteries).

Something like this with a better method of securing the cells (with qc or pd please?) I’d definitely be interested.

1 Like

A product I would love to see Anker make is one to solve a growing problem that there is currently no solution for (that I have found). Many cars today come with Android Auto and/or Apple CarPlay. Sadly the USB port on the head unit of many cars only outputs the minimum amount of power required by the USB spec. In many cases this amperage is too low to prevent the phone battery from draining.

What I would love to see from Anker is a car charger with 1 or 2 quick charge ports with a data connection that can be hooked to the USB port of the car to enable a phone to receive a robust charge while still using the capabilities of the vehicle headunit.

Can you use the CarPlay via Bluetooth? If so all you need is a charger

I use Android Auto and for that, audio is passed via bluetooth but the screen is handled via the USB cable since Bluetooth lacks sufficient bandwidth. Google has released wireless Android Auto which uses Wifi, but only two aftermarket headunits support it and for now only with Google phones.

I can’t speak for carplay.

Do you have any idea what the efficiency is?
So when you put in a 3500mAh cell how much comes out of the port?

1 Like

i would like to see a laser projection keybard from Anker. There are many on the market, but they still not work very well, and i bet Anker would design a great funktionally one

There re so many of them on market, but all of them are not good… I bet if @AnkerOfficial would make it, it would be great, maybe with a Powerbank inside (USB output)? :wink:
What do u think?
Here an exampel. https://www.amazon.de/Bluetooth-Virtuelle-Projektion-kabellose-Tastatur-schwarz/dp/B01I1ATSDU/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅZÕÑ&qid=1532820588&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=laser+tastatur&dpPl=1&dpID=51WK4fl4oyL&ref=plSrch

Why start another post when you already suggested this in another thread?

2 Likes

could be useful if the projector is very small and can project the keyboard nearby.

1 Like

Why you need a laser projection keyboard instead of the normal keyboard?

1 Like

if its small enough, u can use it mobile for exampel for ur mobilphone. i see everyday peoples in restaurabts or parks with small notebooks working. if u had such a keyboard u dont need to take ur notebook with u, instead u could install word or excel on the mobilphone and work with that

A UPS please, with built in PowerIQ and Quick Charge ports.

I’d like the UPS to be

• line interactive

• Active Power Factor Correction for compatibility with high efficiency power supplies,

• 8 or more outlets

• good spacing for plug end transformers, optional rotatable outlets,

• battery backed up USB A and C charging ports,

• 2-400 watts, maybe a bit more, for a couple hours of battery runtime.

• USB port for host communication using platform native power management.

The 600-800 watt units have too much capacity today & run inefficiently for a single desktop. My power meter registers ~450 watts for 4 mid-tower systems, small switch, and two routers.

I suspect this would best be done in partnership with an existing UPS vendor. Several have integrated USB charging ports. Those feel tacked on as an afterthought, not as well done as Anker could contribute.

3 Likes

@AnkerOfficial needs to make a wireless ergonomic mouse (Bluetooth, not unifying receiver) that recharges via USB-C and cost around $50.

2 Likes

I also travel and have managed to consolidate my power needs on a single Anker USB C + 4 USB A brick, albeit with a 12” MacBook on top Spec. Decided to optimize for weight and practicality on the road.

It is an awesome setup. Period.

I just carry an extra iPad block to loan to people who request to borrow a charger.

The 39W Anker brick does pretty well charging the MacBook, iPhone, 2nd phone, and a couple of Anker batteries (10K and 20K) at once. Only got a bit hot when I also threw an iPad instead of the 2nd phone.

1 Like

I like this idea! I would also like a small UPS just for my Keurig, because it seems any little power blip resets the clock and my coffee is not ready in the morning. :disappointed::coffee:

2 Likes