What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

I think a surface charging cable is very unlikely because the market is to small group it.

USB C to USB C in more colours please so other family members stop trying to ram my cord into their micro slots.

3 Likes

Have your engineers thought about doing a Bone conduction headset for bluetooth? After buying a sound core boost recently, in addition to my sound core mini, I know you guys and gals know audio. The bone conduction headset I use is now my primary mobile audio solution. I wear mine everywhere I go, and they are minimal enough not to be a distraction to others and flexible and sturdy enough to stand the rigors of and active life.

1 Like

Can you provide an example?:nerd:

1 Like

I have recently migrated to Brand X’s over ear headphones from Anker’s in ear earphones. Does Anker have any plans to produce over ear headphones ? Also, what product would you like Anker (or its sister brands) make ?

Thnanks
Didn’t know that before

1 Like

Has Anker put out a USB-C to iPhone Lightning cable out yet?

They are only made by Apple at the moment.

Thanks…I’ll price them there.

Has anyone seen a product like what I’ve been somewhat interested in. The idea is a relatively small power bank that would essentially clip on to the bottom of your phone. Ideally like a dock to avoid cables but I know with the variety of phones out there it would be difficult trying to push so many models. so maybe something with a small cable that is hidden after clipping the power bank on? I dont know…I just like the idea of being able to charge my phone in my pocket without having to worry about snagging a cable on something.

There are a few on amazon with integrated connectors but they won’t perform as well as an Anker one. Get a small Anker one and a short 4” cable

1 Like

An Anker phone with 10000 mAh capacity

Omg that would be the ultimate longevity phone, if they made that then their batterypack sales would go down and people would start to complain about how long it takes to charge it

Probably wifi controlled LED strips

1 Like

Android phone cases! Specifically, battery cases!

1 Like

Eufy is going to release smart home LED strips not sure when tho

2 Likes

Great idea!

1 Like

With me recently getting g a new phone that utilizes USB C, I would like to see Anker make a Powerdrive Elite 2 with Usb-C cable and extra usb port that features either PD or power iq 2.0

2 Likes

Hi, Anker Product Development Tram:

I am a big supporter of your products as well as one of your Power Users. As such, I’d love to see you create an Anker version of the following product created by another company:

ReTrak Retractable 4-in-1 Wall/Car/USB Charger and Kindle Fire Charger, Black (ETCHGKIND41) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CUDZFNM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_CW27AbR85TZ30

I truly believe you could come up with a better product, considering that you could add your PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies to the mix. You could even add a pair of your quality USB charging cables that would make the product an even better value.

What do you think? How about it???

Meanwhile, keep up the good work, Anker. You are fast becoming a household name!!

2 Likes