What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

I would like a eufy smart home weather station compatible with Alexa or Google home and companion application to track outdoor weather conditions.

3 Likes

I was wondering if anybody would like something improved, or created by anker to improve or change the way of life for people, like hearing aids that are also mini bluetooth earbuds, or a soundbar for your tv.

1 Like

Have you thought of a slim wireless battery to avoid cables. Also it could be impact and water proof with a usb c connector with a small rubber cap.

2 Likes

Love the anker quality. Can you make some cases for batteries etc…

I don’t know if it is in this thread already, but I would love it if Anker made a rugged, powerbank for outdoors uses. Something that doubles as a cylindrical powerbank and a flashlight.

@thetonyclay there was a thread where they asked
SURVEY: A Flashlight on Your Portable Charger?

What you asked for, did come up a few times, if not more

1 Like

So I been checking out other wireless earbuds and what makes them so great. It got me thinking, not every wireless earbud uses bluetooth connections. Some, with the best connection I have found use NMFI (NearField Magnetic Induction). These offer the most stable connection when indoors and out without the apparent drop outs like with bluetooth.

So, what I would like to see is Zolo come out with a new set of wireless earbuds utilizing this technology. Bluetooth 5.0 to pair to the phone and NMFI to pair to eachother. What would make them even better is if they could be used independently of one another.

I have 2 different cheap wireless earbuds that allow independent use of one another and they only cost me 20 and 25 dollars, so if the cheap buds can make it happen so can zolo with their high end model

5 Likes

I agree, that is pretty much what is needed to solve the water in head issue for connecting from left to right

2 things I’m waiting so patiently for:

1. PowerPort 4 (or 5) with USB-C Power Delivery (Revision 3) and PowerIQ 2.0 ports

2. Same thing for the PowerCore. I know there’s a USB-C already, but I’d want at least a 30W so I can fast charge my iPad. So, one 30W input/output USB-C port, one or two PowerIQ 2.0 ports.

The biggest thing I’d want is another micro USB input port so we can charge the power bank even faster with the C port and the micro USB port.

1 Like

Wireless transmitter with more than just tempatures and humidity ( dew point ect.) Multiple readings from different places. Check the temperature in different rooms like the bathroom with a smart plug that can warm up a room before you walk into the room.

That part of the human skull between the ears is one of the most densest part of the human body, and also one of the most electrical signal dense parts too.

It pretty much goes right through the entire nervous system. You get that signal mis-firing. Gulp.

If you increase the frequency or the power you’d risk, basically, death.

Currently the bluetooth technology is very low power and does not interfere with the electrical signals inside the skull.

Ditto on the retractable charging cables. I use the Amazon Basics retractable lightning cable right now but it’s very basic and fails occasionally. If Anker sold their own retractable PowerLine cables I would buy several in a heartbeat.

I’d love a battery pack with built in lightning and micro usb cables like Jackery’s. It even has a built in flashlight. If Anker made something similar I’d buy one in a heartbeat.

1 Like

Hi @Vorter

Thanks for your suggestion for the retractable charging cables.

Currently, we found that the retractable charging cable is easy to damage, which really affecting the user experience.

If we can develop a good structure for the retractable charging cable, we will consider to launch it.

Thanks again.:grin:

1 Like

Great suggestion.

1 Like

@AnkerTechnical
Maybe a flat cable and highly reinforced connectors. If you could work it out I bet you would sell a ton.

1 Like

I have been a power user & fan of Anker products and brands. Have used the Anker Roav Dashcam. Been looking for twin (front & rear) and was thinking if Anker could come with Twin Dashcams which Synchronized recording both the front and rear of the car, since most of the time, if someone hits your car from rear, this is missed for any proof or people scratch the rear of car at parked garages.

Any thoughts?

Yes. It’s an idea that has been mentioned by a few (me included)
Would be a neat product I think :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yup, as @Oggyboy mentioned it has been asked before. I also asked for this feature as well as a handful of other members.
Now will they listen to us,remains to be seen…

2 Likes

ANKER HEADLAMP

I have the LC90, and it’s great. But a headlamp is so much more convenient in many settings, especially if you need both hands free. I use my headlamp at least once a month doing various chores around the house at night. Also awesome for camping. So please:

ANKER HEADLAMP

5 Likes