What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

Like this one? Anker PowerPort10.

My boss and I use them at work. Awesome for charging phones and tablets.

2 Likes

I would like to see Anker start making “Smart Devices” that would tie into other products like Amazon Echo or Phillips Hue, etc.

Thanks!

2 Likes

maybe even have them start producing Remote Control hobby enthusiast products. Such as Battery Packs for drones and R/C planes/cars/heli’s etc.

2 Likes

Wireless charging pad.

1 Like

I would love to see a DashCam from Anker. I’ve been shopping around for one and am interested
to see what Anker could come up with.

1 Like

I would LOVE this:

1 Like

@vizionary87 Perhaps could be a feature for Goroav v2

2 Likes

Yes, that would be SWEET! All in one solution right there.

1 Like

I would love some USB cables for more niche products, such as the 3DS. Also, wireless charging pads that fit into the holes in IKEA desks would be nice.

2 Likes

The power house looks like the best product

1 Like

Would be great to see Anker to develop an affordable and reliable bluetooth fm transmitter.

1 Like

I once bought a cheap USB powered desk fan and would love to see a high quality version of it made by Anker. I particularly like this power source since I can take it outside and power it from a portable battery along with my phone. I used to have a battery operated fan before and would always forget to check the battery level.

1 Like

I am ready to take advantage of USB-C charging. Would love to see Anker come out with a higher power USB-C chager that could power the new 2016 Macbook Pro’s at a similar or better price point.

2 Likes

You read my mind with this 100%. I have been looking around for a dash cam, and the first place I checked was Anker. Maybe in the future hopefully!

1 Like

A better bigger(more mah) powerhouse with a higher wattage limit. I own 2 anker powerhouses and while they are great for the devices they work with (being able to use my laptop for 9 hours in the car is great)
the wattage limit (its like 140) has been really pissingme off. I cant seem to find a space heater that doesnt trip the limiter causing it to shut off after a second. even tiny ones for the car trip the wattage limit. it doesnt work with hotplates or the normal ps4 (i dont know about the slim ps4 which it probably wont but it might, the powerhouse works with the 360 slim)

So yeah a powerhouse with a much higher wattage limit would be really nice.

2 Likes

My car charger uses a coiled cord how come my home charger cords aren’t coiled?

1 Like

Heads up display that can be projected onto a car’s windshield!

3 Likes

@anker How about you design a standalone app for Android & Apple users. It can house all these discussions, have a Power User, Eufy, and product support sections - driven by and new section called Pro-User (1 time subscription pmnt).

Now we can add this to the Anker cart… :+1:

I would like a European cord for the Charger Power Port 6.

1 Like

Although other companies have made products like this i’m looking forward to you guys making them.

A Mini surge protector with 3-5 outputs and 3 USB Slots with a swivel connector.

1 Like