What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

I doubt it, wireless charging cannot transmit enough energy for a larger tablet, it is good though for trickle charging smaller devices like phones or smaller tablets. I have wireless charging on my Nexus 7 2013 and the tablet gets very warm wireless charged.

We will release our new wireless charging pad on November, so stay tuned!:grin:

7 Likes

hopefully for android too :slight_smile:

It’s a wireless charging pad, as long as it’s a set standard it should work with any wireless device to charge

4 Likes

I am hoping to see some more iPhone cases or different types of usb type c cables. Anyone else have other suggestions for anker. Comment below

Does anyone else think that Anker should make a smartwatch with long battery life? I’d buy that so fast. Especially if it was similar to the old Pebble smartwatches.

What do you think?

That would be cool if they did but I’d rather see them make portable keychain battery packs for the Apple Watch. I’ve been hoping for this since the first Apple Watch came out.

The market is saturated with smart watches, I’d rather see anker spend their time on more useful items that can benefit a broad range of people’s needs

1 Like

Bluetooth controllers.

More charger blocks and charging cables.

1 Like

What kind of charging blocks and cables?

I would be interested in a wireless qi adapter which has a magnetic adapter in the place that the usb © is normally facing. It’ll give flexibility to continue using the c cable (assuming with another special wire that anker could make) or alternatively take advantage of some wireless charging pads.

1 Like

I just wanna know if this product will ever be available again.

1 Like

See I knew I saw Anker made one but couldn’t ever find it. I hope it will be available again as well. Living in a colder state when temperatures drop it’s a strain on the car battery and occasionally it won’t start so we have to jump it and this would be handy to keep on us n case that happened.

Yes I know replace my car battery, but I’m not gonna do that every year

2 Likes

Was mentioned back in August, the new one is apparently delayed due to quality control and market strategy.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update…I am much obliged :+1:

I really hope they can release one soon, I hate having to carry that stupid oversized jump pack in the wife’s car

2 Likes

This is the wrong time of year to be not shipping a jump starter.

However, the reasons given is demonstrating Anker values of quality.

I would love to see some cables that have micro usb, usb type c, lightning, and USB adapters all in one.

2 Likes

Is that made by anker?