What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

I think somebody already said this but a medium sized desk lamp with built-in Qi charger and charge port would be great.

Having meters built in would have some sort of practical use but I would never make comparisons with such meters.
They would often give inaccurate readings from one panel/supplier to another and cause a lot of unnecessary returns.

I have a number of meters that I use in testing and if I use the same meter to test all the comparable products I will get a fair comparison test. If you use multiple meters you will get an unfair test. I have three meters hooked into my RV. One for amps input and volts, one for amps used and volts, and one for battery voltage and I get a different reading from all three of them by as much as 5% they were much more accurate the day that I installed them. The only reason I keep them all in use is for my own convenience and also the accuracy of what I am measuring is not that important… The masses may use included meters to determine faulty equipment unnecessarily so as a supplier I think it would be a bad idea.

As far as a battery pack goes, the 4 dots are all you need, I have one that shows % of charge left and I find it to be less accurate because it is always dead around 20% also it takes 4 times longer to charge from 80-100% than it does from 0-20%

2 Likes

I see your point but it would still be nice to see how fast your devices are charging and if they are stuck in trickle charge mode because of a passing cloud. If anybody can make an accurate/reliable usb multimeter it’s Anker.

Agreed, I have often needed to check a NON- USB solar device to see if it was working efficiently and had to pull out this good old beast

2 Likes

Repost: An Apple to Android headphone/volume adapter would be a huge seller. Most high-end headphones remote/microphones are only capable of controlling Apple devices it would be nice to have an adapter on the end of the cable when plugging into Android devices. I’m sure other manufacturers sell these but I am unable to find them on Amazon or Google.

iPhone X is support for fast charging using USB C to lightning, did you guys from Anker plan to make it ?
you guys have to make these for iphone X

1. USB C to Lightning cable
  2. Power port 6 that has 2 USB C PD, 2 Quick Charge 3.0 port and 2 POWER IQ 2 port
  3. Power port 2 Super Elite that has 1 USB C PD and or 1 Quick Charge 3.0 port
  4. Anker Powercore with USB C PD, and Quick Charge 3.0 port, must be chargeable through Quick Charge as well :slight_smile:

PLease please consider to make this, because i dont want to charge using other charger

Most headphone controllers will work with Android, provided the specific app is programmed for it. I personally use Jay’s headphones controller so I can program my Bluetooth headphones to function the way I want. There’s also headphone controllers app that works as well.

A rugged, outdoor, water proof, rubberized with drop protection, power bank is needed and I would rather buy from Anker rather than some cheap eBay brand

I will test my new Klipsch headphones and let you guys know if the remote works with Android when they arrive. They are designed to work with iPhones so I doubt they fully compatible.

More amazon Alexa enabled products.:wink:

1 Like

Anker Power IQ 2 actually functions as Quick Charge, but I agree, a PowerPort 6 with 2 USB-C PD and 4 PIQ 2 ports would be very nice. I’m also guessing Anker is already working on something like this!

USB-C to Lightning Powerline+

There are more Alexa enabled products coming from Anker’s sister brands - Eufy and Zolo!
Here’s a list of some of the products that are being worked on now.

Zolo Liberty/Liberty+ (true wireless earbuds)
Zolo Halo/Halo+ (smart speakers)
Eufy Smart Plugs
Eufy Smart Switches
Eufy Smart Light Bulbs
Eufy Smart Light Strips
Also, Eufy has already released their Genie and RoboVac 11C, both with Alexa.

Most of these products should appear later this year, with the main exception possibly being the Zolo Halo+.

I’m interested to know if there’s anything you think Anker should make (power related) with Alexa!

2 Likes

I would like something that can be used in the kitchen or for beauty products that I can give my wife. So that my wife wont complain of all the products I get from Anker lying around the house :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: You are right…lich king…

So as Anker is focusing on mobility a lot I would love them to give some love to laptops once they’re stationary. A good quality docking station with the basics (ethernet, Some USB3.0 ports, headphone jack, HDMI 2.(1?). Displayport) but also just a buttload of USB-C/Thunderbolt ports so we’re ready for the future when everything uses that connector.

Also maybe a PowerCore that can deliver enough juice to keep my Dell XPS15 happy when on the move!

1 Like

The Nebula Capsule :heart_eyes:

I want a large wireless charging pad that can charge multiple devices simultaneously! Like the Airpad by Apple

1 Like

Dang, two weeks in a row I spend all my points hoping to win some wireless earbuds so I can use them when I’m at work and no dice. Oh well I’ll keep entering and tying.

With that said, I would like to see one of the multiport home chargers available. This way we can plugged multiple devices in and have the fastest charge available for each device without having to revert to single use wall plugs for each device. Or maybe even the power strip that has the built in usb ports

Well this is my first post but hey, I’d like to know something. As all we know, Anker does great, but why not share all our ideas or even projects here?

For example, I’m not sure if this does exist yet, but what do you think about an Anker cover which allows you to charge your phone with wireless charging?

1 Like