What Product Do You Need that Anker Does Not Yet Have?

Yes, we know Anker has MANY products in their line. But what new product can you think of that the world could use coming from Anker? They’re working on a dashboard agent for your vehicle, and I think that’s innovative and cool. They’ve also made a robot vacuum cleaner. What is something you could really use from Anker that they don’t have already? When using those creative juices, remember, it’s electronic: something that needs a battery or outlet, power or headphone jack, to operate. And sometimes it’s something like a phone case or a laptop peripheral, or a … selfie stick. It can even be something that’s already out, that you know Anker could make greater.

Maybe a flying drone?

1 Like

I really like the idea of customizable products, such as colors for speakers.

1 Like

I agree, most of Anker’s products are … well … black, right? Give us variety. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How about a battery that has 100kWh of capacity, with an 11,000 watt pure sine wave inverter that will cost $10k but make a very good off the grid power bank, but in all seriousness, maybe a refresh of laptop batteries with a bigger variety for more brands

1 Like

HUD Display for cars.iam waiting eagerly

1 Like

Saw on another thread someone suggested a lamp with a charging system. Maybe a USB LED light

1 Like

Phone Charger/sanitation system