What Level are you and how many levels are their?

So the maximum daily rate is 10+20+10x2+5x10+5x5+2x5+2x5 = 145.

Assuming someone is not abusing the system by creating many false accounts to get refer a friend and to get themselves liked by themselves…

You get a new member joining today is 20+10+10=40 points then it takes (240000-40)/145 = 1655 days = Saturday, April 2, 2022 to get to level 21, and yes such a new member would need to create 2 threads/day and each day the admins make one of those threads a sticky.

If someone does abuse the system and creates lots of false accounts and Anker does not spot this, then the 145/day points becomes 195/day so then it comes back down to Tuesday, February 2, 2021

2 Likes

Good math…hahaha

1 Like

If it’s on a different account, the points reset. So it would take just as long.

Think I’m about 2-3 weeks away from finally hitting level 12, 6 months for level 13 unless I win some serious points on future competitions…

From what I see you win Bucks points but you have to earn experience points.

They have also in the past (last Christmas holidays I believe) done points rewards. Might be different now with the power draw, only time will tell :smile:

1 Like

I’d love to see my levels go up faster haha

1 Like

If you were a member before the end of July, you would’ve noticed a much more rapid increase in points and therefore faster level changes.

As long as your performance is active, your levels will go up very easily!:grin:

I just logged in and noticed something new now there a i don’t have to go into my profile to see what level i am thanks for making it much more easier anker

1 Like

A few days later, you will see a new page with better visual design than now!:grin:

2 Likes

Can’t beat batter

2 Likes

Seconded…now I’m hungry :grin:

1 Like

Darn you, now I’m hundgry…headed to the diner in a few for some country fried steak and eggs skillet

For our Scottish friends

1 Like

Is one those supposed to be a Mars bar or are we on sausage and haggis :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@nigelhealy @ndalby thanks guys for making me so hungry I forged through the snow country to get this…

Tastey, looks a certain improvement on what my breakfast (banana/wheetabix protein shake) was this morning (luckily lunch is on it’s way here) :yum:

level 11 :blush: