What Item do you wish Anker would make?

I wish OnePlus would allow companies to make third party dash charging stuff

2 Likes

OnePlus stated business plan is to make $ off accessories.

I know what you mean one of the reasons I avoided their OP3/T is DASH, its claim of speed comes with the problem of how do you charge other than their supplied charger, so think USB battery (DASH in, DASH out), car charger, dual output chargers mains and car, cases with Qi receiver, etc.

I just downgraded back to a Moto G4 Play from OnePlus2 as one reason was microUSB and replaceable battery so I can use all my tech and carry a spare battery in a fraction of the size for $25

2 Likes

Battery pack with Quick Charge 3 output + USB-C input

1 Like

Why? If your device is USB-C why would you have a QC3 charger?

1 Like

I have a HTC 10 with USB-C port and my current anker battery pack charge it very slow because does not have QC3

3 Likes

Waterproof bag for tablet

Hikers. The phone flash can be used as a flashlight, but batter life can vary. A pen that also is a flashlight on the other end. Got one as a free gift, but it’s the cheap plastic and rechargeable batteries are better then replacement ones

1 Like

My wife and I have been remodeling our first home and doing a ton of electrical work. I drool over the wall receptacle outlets that also have USB charging built in. I want to buy one everytime i’m at Lowe’s, but i hesitate because i can’t find any (even on amazon) that have smart charging or could deliver full capacity to two phones at once.

Please make 110V RECEPTACLE with DUAL SMART USB CHARGING BUILT IN

other things i’d love

• aux cord with playback controls (beats replacement or change music while driving)
    -over the ear headphones
    -around the neck bluetooth headset
    -power tools or at least battery replacements
    -quick charge led flashlights
2 Likes

wall socket cover plate with built in led lighting that works on photocell. they would work great for kitchen counter lighting or in dark hallways

Also power charger with integrated digital readout showing amps in/out

1 Like

I’m not sure if this has been talked about, I would love a suction cup waterproof shower speaker.

I know the SoundCore Sport is somewhat waterproof. But looking for something that can live in there.

Q

2 Likes

flashlight

1 Like

I’d like to see them make a 1 foot version of their Powerline+ USB-C cable. They have 1 foot versions in Lightning and microUSB, so the lack of a USB-C cable in this length is baffling to me. This is the perfect length to go in a small pouch alongside a USB battery pack. Please Anker, make this and I’ll buy it! :grin:

1 Like

they have flashlights

3 Likes

1 Like

From the photo community - FW800 for Digital Back connectivity

1 Like

With the new macbook pro’s out, there are many professional Digital Tech user’s who are looking for a Battery solution for location photoshoots. There are 4 companies that I know of that make location batteries for the older laptops and Anker is in a perfect position to come out with a battery product for the new laptops. =]

3 Likes

I would love to see Anker make HDMI cables with powerline + quality.

3 Likes

Roku, chromecast

1 Like

Fitness bands

External hard drive

2 Likes