What Item do you wish Anker would make?

Probably more phone cases, like waterproof, etc.

1 Like

More waterproof in general.

1 Like

Smartphones

1 Like

Charging cases for Android phones definitely. Right now they’ve only made an iPhone charging case & while the iPhone is popular, Android phones are as well. Especially some of the bigger brands like the Samsung Galaxy series.

I would love one for my Galaxy S6 or future Galaxy models. :heart:

2 Likes

HI, it would be great if Anker made a charger/powerpack, which also contained an LED light?

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Power Station Grand Opening: Points Win Prizes:

So I found out about Anker through Amazon.com. I thought they’re just producing extended batteries, but they have more; recently bought a waterproof bag for my phone (the one with the lanyard). They even have a Roomba-like vacuum cleaner!

Maybe we can start this trend, if it hasn’t happened yet.

Here’s one: angled aux or USB cables!

1 Like

More ideas:
Flat Lightning Cables
The Lightning - USB converter
3 Axis Gimbal

The Anker360 (wheeeeeeeen)

1 Like

A DASH charger for OnePlus 3 phones would be excellent.

I do need a new battery for my laptop, but Anker doesn’t seem to make those anymore.

1 Like

I can see why they’d not do this as there are so many phones, but an integrated Qi receiver built in to the case flush with the outside so it both protects the phone and works best on a Qi transmitter. Currently you tend to get cases, and thin Qi receivers you can insert in the case but it ends up an awkward shape and tends to want to pull the case off.

The general trend seems away from wireless which is a shame as its so wonderfully chill in situations like a daily commute and the phone goes bedside, pocket, desk, pocket, bedside.

Where I think it will fail is its a feature of the case specifically, and there are dozens of popular phones so chances are they’d not pick mine ;(

2 Likes

Oh man they would make an awesome phone.

1 Like

A larger version of their powerhouse, something about the size of a suitcase with the same features, with wheels and a durable telescoping handle.

2 Likes

Saw a battery pack that also acts as a hand warmer.

1 Like

Rechargeable lights for hats (under the brim) would be more convenient than the replacing a battery if on more than an hour.

2 Likes

I would like some cool night lights from them… I know it sounds childish but I like to see at night without turning the lights on

1 Like

I would like Anker to get into the Gaming Console market. Headphones, and game controllers all need Extra juice.

I would also like to see the Power house in Canada. Currently it can not be shipped internationally.

Also more lamps with integrated charging… perhaps a CHI charging solution for Iphones?

1 Like

An Iphone case with built in wireless charger with a lightning usb pass thru for lightning headphones… Is that possible? So it can charge and let you listen to music at the same time?

1 Like

Backpacks with battery pack with a built in solar panel?

2 Likes

A charging station with 5 ports which you can customize the tips. Where the wires are retractable. There when you need it, and with a quick tug, retracts automatically so it hides when you don’t need it.

1 Like

They had this before but they stopped making it in the newer models. Frankly its not as useful since we all used our cellphones flash as a light.

1 Like

Battery pack for CPAP devices.

1 Like