What is your favorite Anker product thus far?

I wanted it for.the flashing g lights! lol

I’m an old slow raver at heart :man_dancing::older_man::traffic_light::vertical_traffic_light::traffic_light::light_rail:

3 Likes

“We’re the Sultans of Swing” :yum:

2 Likes

Dire straits, love it

2 Likes

Soundcore 2 speaker or the Soundbud Slims. They both have amazing sound quality and volume

2 Likes

I really love my two Flares. I was lucky enough to pick up the first one on a Lightning Deal and then that deal was repeated on Prime Day so I grabbed another. they sound good on their own but amazing when paired in stereo mode.

Like you, the lights weren’t a factor in my purchase decision, but I ended up really enjoying them. The lights don’t truly remain synced when using two speakers together though.

The Flares and my Anker Soundcore Sport are both used primarily for music, but I picked up my Anker Soundcore primarily to listen to podcasts when I’m cooking and I also use it for lengthy phone calls. Still love the battery life on that thing–I get far beyond the advertised 24 hours.

3 Likes

Personally, it is a hard choice on my end because I use something Anker related on a daily basis, but my PowerWave charging stand that I use at work each day, because who has time to fumble with cables that fall behind your desk because your cable management wire holder decided to fall off and get sucked up by the janitorial staffs vacuum one night.

1 Like