What is your favorite Anker product thus far?

Probably some of my 5-port powerport chargers

I like the way Anker makes smaller things tough and almost perfect. PowerLine+ Lightning cable is my favorite

1 Like

Until Apple makes a phone capable of using a power mat to charge then I’ll be left wondering sadly.

1 Like

My favorite is the PowerCore 20100.

1 Like

I agree the powercore 20100 is a great size considering how much power it has got. Easily fits in the pocket

It is a decent little speaker but it’s not my favorite product nor do I think it’s expensive!

Wait… What kind of confusing to me haha

What is the power mat can somebody please tell me?!!?

1 Like

Apple iPhones are not capable of charging “wirelessly” via a mat.

Hey do you know what they’re talking about when they say mat?

1 Like

Also known as a wireless charging pad. Or mat. Whatever you prefer! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh ok that makes so much more since. Thanks! U was confused my mat I thought it was something else.

Rumor has it that the next iPhone will come with wireless charging!

No problem buddy!

It has been the rumor 2 rumors ago. This year we were supposed the get the OLED, and that did not happen. I’m just glad we get phones that do not go boom. Apparently when you over achieve a phone cough Note 7 it doesn’t perform as expected. :grin:

You got it bud lol

Favourite would be PowerLine+ cables in red, I may of gone overkill an purchased bulk of each for no reason (I own nothing USB-C but you never know!) what so ever in October haha.

That would be my car charger

1 Like

Sounds boring but the Micro USB cables from Anker are the BEST cables I have ever used… straight up beauty

1 Like

For me its the powerport 10. I ended up buying two. One for home and one for my work bag. I’ve always got a lot of gear to charge. Multiple tablets, phones, console controllers, cameras etc and to do it all in one spot from one plug socket/power outlet is a massive convenience. Plus, the fast speed of the charging is a big bonus. It’s also perfect for traveling with as it’s small and light and most hotel rooms have minimal power outlets.

1 Like