What is your favorite Anker product thus far?

Something odd is happening with Anker this last 6 months, the pace of innovation is a lot slower than a year ago. I’m hoping it will improve. The Powerhouse2 is like 18 months old design now and it had a number of significant flaws easy to address. I think it goes two ways, either its discontinued or upgraded. Lack of hints in this forum or public events implies discontinued.

2 Likes

Hi i would like to know what is the best thing you had from the an,er power user programme i would love to be in the programme after my invition i have filled my form out just waiting for my chance

1 Like

PowerPort solar 21w. It powers all the other Anker stuff I have for free :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d say of all the things Anker its really hard right now to get to 1 product but I’d score them:

Best Audio: Soundbuds Slim , followed by the Life
Best battery: Powercore 10000, followed by the Powercore+ Mini
Best charger: close one but probably the Powerport5 USB-C followed by the Powerport4.

Not sure I’d be able to get to just 1 thing but it would be a toss between the Slim and the 10000 basically if either got lost/destroyed I’d buy another right away, just way too good and useful to have them constantly. Being able to never to hold a phone to your head and so be hands-free and never have a flat anything despite the worst possible day, is just liberating.

1 Like

My favorite anker product has to be SoundCore Bluetooth Speaker since i had it i haven’t had the need to charge it after each use since i got 3 years ago i only needed to charge it 2-4 times what a great Bluetooth speaker :loud_sound::sound::sound:

1 Like

A massive thank you to anker for all their hard work and the amaizing products they keep bringing to us. Love my new 20 100 battery bank, couldn’t be more happier thank you so much. There’s just so may things I would like to have that is so hard to choose :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: thank you once again, keep doing what you doing.
What about you guys what is the best anker product that you have and would totally recommend?

1 Like

The Nebula Mars with its Android 4.0… its a dream to own super responsive, super cool looking, only 720P resolution, did I mention it has a cupholder? Well now it does atleast after a little modyfying on my part :wink:

1 Like

But apart from that

http://img30.laughinggif.com/pic/HTTP3d3dy5saXp0aGVyZXNhLmNvbS93cC1jb250ZW50L3VwbG9hZHMvMjAxMy8wNy9vZmZpY2VzcGFjZS5naWYlog.gif

1 Like

See instant cup holder… :grinning:

I have made clear in my previous review that my favorite product is the Anker Powercore 26800. That made me wonder what your favorite Anker product would be. Hopefully this post gets enough traction that I can make a pie chart or something so see if there is an overwhelming winner. Thank you for your participation.

1 Like

I really enjoy my PowerCore 26800 also. But I think my favorite might be a three way tie: Soundcore Vortex, Zolo Liberty+ and Soundcore Flare. I don’t necessarily use these three every day, but they serve specific audio functions in my daily life and I use at least one of them every day.

Anker is really putting out some amazing audio products, so I would say these three share the cake for me :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

If I had have actually gotten the power bank, it would have been that. However, it didn’t reach me, so it’ll have to be the SPIRIT headphones.

The sound, and a couple days of use, is great.

The SC2 is a great speaker, but spirit headphones my fave.

Perhaps, as I get more winnings in PD/PU it could be something different afterwards!

2 Likes

Originally my favorite product was my 20k powerbank with power IQ 2.0, but that got stolen from my job. Its replacement was a 10k battery pack that I won here, my wife soon took that one as it was small and cute and perfect for her needs. So for batterypacks, my favorite is the 20100 USB c pack I recently brought.

For audio my Zolo Liberty+ earphones were my favorite, this lasted for almost 5 months until I got my Soundcore Spirit X headphones which are my new favorite headphones.

For speakers, the soundcore flare is my favorite. It offers full 360 degree sound and can be paired to another one.

2 Likes

The Anker PowerHouse.

1 Like

my favorite thing that I’ve gotten from anker is the wireless charging stand

1 Like

What in particular do you love about it? I have one and when I first got it I took it everywhere! Then it started to look like a 26 year old carrying a oxygen machine and we cut back on our public appearances as the time went on. Now we only interact when I am at home, its bad. :anguished:

1 Like

Function beats out form everytime. To say the Spirit X is your favorite says something.
No matter the “cost” of an item, there will always be a better cheaper option out there. That cheaper option just happens to also be made by Anker. I have the Space NC and they currently are my favorite besides the faint annoying buzzing the noise cancelling produces, albeit I reckon now that I have the Spirit X on the way here soon I may be transitioning that favorite title to them.

The fact that it allows me to charge my laptop any were:grin:

1 Like

The fact that it allows me to charge my laptop any were :grin:

1 Like

At the moment I like my Pro +

But I’m still waiting to get a Flare.
Not because of the “lightshow” at the bottom or the IPX7 of course.
I would like to compare the sound of both.

A speaker plays music usually! :wink:

2 Likes