What is your daily routine on the Anker forums?

look at my notifications, usually replies to me
check new threads
Look for discount giveaways
Help people, if I can.

2 Likes

Hoooo do you usually tend to help? :joy:

1 Like

@Gabriel_Benaim This is actually a sweet topic hahaha :smile:, thanks @ndalby and TechnicallyWell for your hard work everyday :thumbsup:, Thanks @nigelhealy and other community members who are willing to provide your help here!:hugging:

2 Likes

i usually check out the new section and post if I feel compelled to reply to the post.

I tend to have a look at new/latest/unread bits of the forum when I’m having a coffee during a quiet spell at work. I do also have coffee at busy times, but generally instead of forum browsing I’ll be running backups or (re)building servers!

My department runs on coffee. :smiley: :coffee:

2 Likes

Lurk all day everyday :male_detective:
The key to this forum is to only wait for giveaways lmfao :joy: jk

1 Like

I visit as often as i remember to do so.

2 Likes

For me, I try to visit several times a week and read as much info on the Anker products as I can. I normally go to the 3 bars at the top and check for new posts and replies I need to respond to. Then I go through each section and see if I missed anything. I reply when I feel my response is helpful and I like posts and replies I find useful.

2 Likes

I like to read all the topics that are discussed throughout the day

1 Like

You are very honest!:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I check a couple of times through the day

1 Like

happy to be part of the anker community

1 Like

Hi,

Just as the title says, what’s your daily routine on the Anker forums? I’m very interested to see how we all navigate this website.

Whether it’s replying a ton in the forums, posting things, or just other stuff. Basically, what do you like to do here?

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://community.anker.com/t/what-is-your-daily-routine-on-the-anker-forums/5
Motion Graphics Launch Video

There is already a thread for this

1 Like

Many people do lots of different things. I always visit 1st thing. This is where I wake up (Facebook on the loo is history). Because of the time differences with everyone there is always content to read or reply too in the mornings.

If there are posts I can add my opinions or experiences too I will. If there are competitions on the go, I will take part. If I see a deal, I will post it.

You’ve just got to do what your comfortable with :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Hope you will never lose your mobile by dropping it in the loo! :grin:

Hahahha noooooooo would never do that :joy:

Normally check the power user page first before checking forum posts

1 Like

The Anker Community/forum is truly magical. with their combination of awesome forum members, friendly customer service and awesome giveaways/drawings I find myself drawn this website more than any other.

1 Like