What is everyone waiting for to be on the POWER DRAW?

How do you get more points i only have 11 so i cant enter the power draw atm

Following link shows how you can generate bucks, plus Anker has recently started doing some competitions where the prize is points/bucksā€¦

https://community.anker.com/power_draw/bucks

1 Like

Thanks @nigelhealy for the explanation. But you didnā€™t answer some questions :stuck_out_tongue: like is it safe to leave on your dashboard for hours? How fast can it charge your phone compared to power bank? And how reliable is it? Another question is, if the solar panel needs to out in the sun ā€¦ and Iā€™m charging my phone, that would mean my phone is sitting in the sun too? Is that safe?

Dashboard is a bad place for 2 reasons:

• the windshield reduces UV which is the most energetic form of light, so your solar panel would be slower. Solar panels are best outdoors.
  • the vehicle in sun will build up heat, usually hotter than outside, and solar panels behave slower when hot.

You then pick up on the issue of being proximate with your phone:

• if you had the solar panel in a car then the phone in the car, the phone would get hot too.

So solar+phone is best outdoors where you place the solar panel in the sun, facing it squarely, then you get about 10W usually, and a sufficiently long cable and shade for the phone. So say the panel propped and the phone resting in shade on the cooler shaded ground.

If you are in a car, then the carā€™s 12V recharges your phone.

If you are indoors, then the 110V/240V of the wall socket charges your phone.

Solar is when away from cars, away from building, outdoors, so think backpacking, hiking, camping, sort of thing. Good when the power is out at home, you place solar panel in garden / outdoors and recharge something.

A buffer battery is common, so solar charges battery, say you left it outdoors for hours, then you use that battery to recharge your phone. You lose energy via the buffer but gain possibly more total sunshine for a net gain.

2 Likes

Ahhhh, I see. Thanks for the clarification. :slight_smile:

The best powercore there is out there!

Eufy E1 lamp and solar panels

1 Like

Still interested in the Fusion.

2 Likes

:musical_note:Speakers and headphones.:musical_note:
:musical_note: Iā€™m a music junkie. :musical_note:

2 Likes

The SoundCore 2 Portable Speaker! Looks like Iā€™ll be using most of my Power Bucks this week. lol! Thanks for the chance at these great prizes!
https://community.anker.com/power_draw

3 Likes

Would be myself, if they did a UK version or a version with changeable socket adapters ala MacBook Pro method (none Apple version shown for ref)ā€¦

2 Likes

Not really waiting for anything in particularā€¦but in general, Lightning cables and power banks are always useful and welcomed.:thumbsup:

1 Like

Yep, saw that a while ago. Was referring more towards if they bring out a revised version or a more universal next gen model.

1 Like

Iā€™d like a bluetooth speaker:laughing:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s my wish too. Good luck with the draw.

2 Likes

iā€™m waiting for the smartscale

3 Likes

A drawing for more power bucks lol jk :joy:

3 Likes

I asked and I received this week? lol

Solar panel!!

1 Like