What improvements of Anker products would like to see?

Basically USB-C (Edit: with in AND out) everything pls

2 Likes

Bolders with head straps.

HEADLAMP!!!

3 Likes

I am definitely down with a headlamp. Thats one thing I still need a good rechargeable version of.

2 Likes

Use COB instead of CREE. So soo many advantages to doing so.

Main advantages…
Brighter, smaller, lighter, less power needed. COB is definitely the brighter torch future.

2 Likes

I think some of the packaging looks more expensive these days (unnecessary printing effects), and I would rather they went back to simplified but effective packaging and pass on the savings.

2 Likes

Cree is the brand. The big talk is COB (chip on board - integrated) vs SMD (surface mounted device). Dont want to get people confused here since CREE’s new COB lighting is actually very nice.

1 Like

Yes rechargeable, high battery capacity, and @furkist recommended red lamp on the back as well for cyclists.Oh, and at least 400 lumens if not more :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeh true but you get what you pay for…

3 Likes

yeh that would be great!

3 Likes

+1 on the USB-C Everything!

6" short USB-C cables for use with powerbanks to phones

Solar Charger integrated powerbanks!

4 Likes

Include DAB+ into your anker speakers.
Or internet radio.

1 Like

Soundbar with a rechargeable battery and no wires.

1 Like

I wish that flashlights built into battery packs were brought back. I rediscovered my old power bank the other day-- remembering times where phone flashlights weren’t as reliable as the one built into my trusty Anker battery pack. :smirk:

3 Likes

Provide exchangeable battery packs for product families.

What I mean: if you look into the homeworker tool section, you find a drill, a saw, and some other electric tools - all using the same battery pack …

1 Like

I didn’t know Cree was a brand, as most led torches say… Using Cree lights, but I hadn’t noticed a TM ™©® etc. I guessed cob was an abbreviation.

1 Like

Not sure how would work for powerbanks?

If say for speakers, surely the currente method is as good as carrying g precharged battery packs you swap… Which is basically what a powerbank is? But… Instead of charging, it would be click clunk click, and away you go, instantly fully charged again, Instead of waiting… Maybe could work. Also maybe decided if you want to use a larger single unit and not need to swap but cope with heavier weight or 2 smaller units but still same weight but devided and interfeers with play… I get that.

Seems like it could work. As per your example of tools, you decide on the power rating of the batteries… Power n duration Vs weight n cost.

Could save money buying BODY ONLY UNITS (no battery, charger lead etc included).

2 Likes

Yea. Cree just makes some of the best leds on the market using the surface mounted device setup. Their newest COB (chip on board) devices have a huge potential to take over the market as well. They got into the COB game a little late because of their control over the market.

2 Likes

I mentioned this before. USB-C everything.

Power Delivery in everything that outputs power.

3 Likes

Powerport 5 with all of the ports being usb c pd

1 Like

yeh USB- C would be great! i hope they bring this out in the newer versions.

2 Likes