What essentials do you carry on a daily basis?

I would like to know what Anker community use on daily basis

Personally my setup will be this one, i will add some links so you can see them since i cant link photos…

Whats your daily basis?

3 Likes

By me bed: Powerport 10, charges everything, lots of tablets, phones, BT, smartwatches

In my commuting bag: Powercore Fusion 5000

When I fly it varies based on type of trip but I always have some kind of Powerport (2,4, 5-C), Powercore (Mini, 5000 SLim, 10000, 26800) and cables.

Probably the 1 thing I have with all the time regardless is the BT Slim (now Slim+) as its used always with my phone I have always and I have around my neck as it keeps my hands free and easier to hear in noisy environments and can cup the mic around my mouth

In my Ebags Slim Jr I have:

• AstroE1
  • Soundbuds Sport
  • 2 Anker Powerline Micro USB
  • Apple lightning cable and Apple plug brick
  • 1 Moto USB-C Turbo cable and plug brick
  • Either Acer R13 or Macbook Air 11 (I am currently in conversion from Apple to Google) & AC charger
  • iPad Air 2
  • Cowin e7 ANC headphones

SOMETIMES

And of course my iPhone :iphone: keys and wallet in my Herschel Fanny pack

1 Like

On my desk I’ve got
PowerPort 5 40w
Dashboard magnetic mount
Powerline Dura II

In my car
PowerDrive II
Powerline

By my bed
PowerPort 5 speed II
Powerline+ II
Powerline II x 2 for kids iPads
PowerCore II 10000
PowerCore 16000
PowerCore 20100
All Charging

1 Like

My iPhone 6, IPad Air 2, Apple Headphones, and an ANKER 13,000 mAh battery with lightning cable.

For my it’s my new Nintendo 2ds xl iPhone/battery case and battery pack and wallet

For me it depends on what is planned for the day ahead but mainly my daily use relies on;

iPhone 7
PowerCore 10000
Targus Alubus 30L (need something to carry lunch and the like :smile:)
Xenta 38pc Precision Toolkit

By far and wide though, the day never works without my Gerber Multi-Plier Sport 400, if I have that most other things can be survived…

2 Likes

I always have:

OnePlus 5
PowerLine+ USB-C
PowerCore 10,000 mAh

But once I arrive at home, I mainly use:

PowerCore II 20,000 mAh
PowerCore 26,800 mAh

2 Likes

I’m only listing my Anker stuff. :smiley_cat:

At home:

• PowerPort Speed 5 port
  • Assortment of cables - USB Micro, UCB C, and an odd lightning one for visitors :smile_cat:
  • One of my Mini speakers lives in the kitchen, I use it for listening to music while cooking/cleaning.

In the car:

• PowerDrive Speed 2
  • Vent phone mount
  • Astro 3E 10k
  • Rova Dash Cam
  • Assortment of cables

At Work:

• Assortment of cables
  • Mini Bluetooth speaker
  • USB - Ethernet adaptor
  • PowerCore+ mini

In my bag:

• PowerCore 20k
  • PowerCore+ Mini
  • Assortment of cables

Is that like a swiss knife thing?? Are they real everyday use or you only use it sometimes? I was thinking into getting one just in case, but what i found is that they are 200$+ the good ones

It varies day by day and depends upon where I am working or going:

For work:
5.11 All hazards Prime bag
SOG: Multi Tool (depends where I am working)
Powercore + 13400 (Soon to be swapping for the Powercore+26800 PD)
Assorted Anker Lightning Cables
1 random Micro USB Cable
Sennheiser Presence Bluetooth headset
iPad or MacBook Pro with associated cables

In the car:
Powerdrive+4 USB-C
Anker Powering 6’ lightning cable
Short Micro USB cable
Apple USB-C-Lightning cable
Lifeproof lifeactive windshield mount and my iPhone 6 which is now mainly a GPS.

All the time:
iPhone X
FiiO X5iii
Sennheiser earbuds

1 Like

It’s kinda like a Swiss knife, I prefer multi-plier.

Always gets daily use, whether at work or home. I work in IT in a secondary school so the pliers, snips and knife get daily use on boxes, cables, cable ties and the such. One hand opening for the pliers/cable snips, which comes in handy when up a ladder at the time :smile: and the scissor snips are tough enough to cut through a seatbelt…

Certainly one of the best investments I’ve made (£40) and still strong after 3 years…

1 Like

Good choice dude! I rock the covrt 18 everyday and sometimes have the rush 12 with me also. Dog is a great brand and the Mac book pro is a necessity

1 Like

I have my Anker Astro Mini with me at all times since the day I got it - which is also the I got to know Anker. And I get my music from an Anker SoundBuds Sport IE - soon to be replaced be the Liberty+. I also have 3ft a lightning cable in my bag and a 1ft in my car - which is constantly connected to the console for CarPlay. Whenever I travel, I carry all of the above - minus the 1ft cable - alongside a 4-port PowerPort2 and a PowerCore 10000.

I have another 3ft cable and a dual port PowerPort 2 at work.

I remember answering this in another post but don’t remember where it was.
But I always have my Powercore II 20k battery pack, powerline + Micro usb cable, my flashlight and my EDC knife

1 Like

Powercore 10k Slim
Anker 6ft Lightning cable
Spyderco Delica 4
Olight S1R Baton
Glock 19
iPhone 8

Nice knife! I was thinking into getting one like that, any one that you recommend?

May ask, whats the blue and red thing for??

I pretty much stay with Gerber, due to the patent one hand slide opening mechanism. Tried Leatherman before but found them to heavy and clunky for use in IT situations that call for them. There’s several Gerber models depending on the accessories you are most likely to use, knife, saw, snips etc.

1 Like