What earbuds are should i buy?

I have bought multiple of Anker products, and i have decided to try out some earbuds.
But there being alot of choices, i cant come to a conclusion of which ones have more pros.
Slim+
Tag
Spirit
Spirit x
Surge
NB10
These are the ones im looking at.
Any recommendations, opinions are welcome.

3 Likes

Hi @Combrio & welcome to the community…

Depends on your main intended use & preferred budget…are you after casual audio for commuting etc or sports/gym/workouts use? Will help for better feedback suggestions…

2 Likes

As @ndalby said, it varies based on your planned usage, but I would generally recommend Spirit X.

1 Like

Glad to be joining the Anker forums! To specify I would use them for running, for work( jeweler, metalwork, so would like a good seal). I listen to alot of genres but like some hard bass. Budget isnt a problem on these cause they’re all in a really similar price range.

1 Like

Forgot to ask, do any of the Anker sarbuds have good mics?

1 Like

If you plan on using them for the phone feature a lot then I would recommend the Soundcore Arc. They were designed for those who are always on the go, but also use them for phone calls. You can check out my review/comparison between the Arc and Spirit X Here

1 Like

I’ve used both the NB10’s & SoundBuds Curve for running & HIIT workouts and both held up brilliantly.

The Spirit X is the new kid on the block and from the majority of reviews I’ve read they are a very good successor to the Curve model…however as @elmo41683 has mentioned there is also the SoundCore Arc which has, from reviews, better comfort for all day use…

I would recommend having a read through the Amazon & community reviews for the Arc and Spirit X models to see which meets your criteria best, as these are the current favourites for most…

2 Likes

I’ve looked at the Arc earbuds…But because I live in Latvia-the country that just doesnt work with ebay/amazon. I have to order from Aliexpress, which doesnt offer the most recent releases.

1 Like

Another vote for the Spirit X… they’re great for working out!

2 Likes

welcome to the Anker forum :blush:
As everyone has already said, it depends on what you are looking for.
I use the spirit x to run and swim :runner: :swimmer:

3 Likes

If budget isn’t an issue and like bass, I’d consider the Zolo Liberty lineup. They do a pretty good job with passive noise cancellation and the bass is pretty great. Some people complain it’s too much!

Main difference between the Liberty and Liberty+ is the charging case. The Liberty offers 24 hours worth of charging, while the Liberty+ offers 48 hours.

Do note that they earbuds themselves only last 3.5 hours, so if you are using them for a long period of time you might want to consider something else.

https://zoloaudio.com/pages/liberty_series

1 Like

I’d say…

Cost, function, sound, duration, portability.

I’d go for the SPIRIT X

Although I’ve not done a review for them, they beat the SPIRIT SPORT, that I did review. Sound is as good in X, as Sport (if you see my review, you’ll know how.much I loved the sound). Duration is great n so is charging time. They sync very easily, and each time I use, they re-sync very easy too.

I’m not sure for the price range, you’ll ever get a better headset. However, if you don’t like ear hooks, the Spirit Sport, doesn’t use them, and although it doesn’t last as long, they’re every bit as good as the X.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your opinions. I’m going to pick up the spirit x earbuds, and try them out! The positive feedback on them has gotten my hopes up!

3 Likes

Great choice, it’s the ones I use every night at work. I was alternating between the spirit x and my arcs but have since settled on the x because if the longer battery life

1 Like