What does everyone think about Infinity Cable

I’d like to see something similar from Anker, $30 to back this is not too economical.

2 Likes

Looks more like Apple Magsafe connectors, also if there are any licensing this company needs to pay to Apple.

something on same lines from Anker would have been great!!

But with Wireless Charging, OTA upgrades, Cloud Backup - cables are being used less and less… So not really sure what’s going to happen with charging cables, and with this kind of product, charging cable market will have a tough time.

Similar to mag safe but not the same. These work and function differently and have been around for a few years now.
I had one from way back when, the first models had issues of the connector overheating. Second iteration saw the cable end overheating. But now I think various companies have figured it out because more and more are offering higher power outputs and they couldn’t do that if the overheating issues were still present.

I have tested any new ones since the second generation so it would be nice to see it work good. Even better if Anker got into this market as well