What does everybody think of the Power Draw program?

Hey guys I was just curious about what everybody thinks of the Power Draw program that Anker has implemented! I personally think it’s awesome! I think it’s cool because we get to receive the products to free and review/ experience the amazing things that Anker makes. let me know what your thoughts are down below!

14 Likes

Free stuff. Why not.

Free stuff needs Powerbucks.

Powerbucks needs to create new threads to earn.

Oh, look, a new thread!

You have 5 Powerbucks now so you were at zero then this thread got you to 5. My reply does not get you more Powerbucks but if I liked your post it would add 1 buck.

Yes, I like Anker’s creativity, fun and and building a forum.

Happy to talk about Anker-ish topics like power, sound, lights, etc.

12 Likes

I always look forward to your with and thoughtful post. :wink:

1 Like

:laughing:

8 Likes

If you do the maths the powerdraws are working well for now. When it starts to get over 500 entries in to win one of two products then I reckon I’ll probably stop playing.

4 Likes

Agreed, although logically going forward entries should become less (and therefore easier to win) as only active/core forum members will be generating bucks to spend in the draw, compared to several past wins where users are depleting either previous bucks or bucks generated from registering or a first level up…

3 Likes

Very true. I guess it does depend on having an active forum :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also useful comment earns likes = earns bucks! :smiley:

4 Likes

In the U.S we call it Math :laughing: Are you from the U.K?

1 Like

@ndalby your right, looking at present draws there are signifigantly less entries, if there are 40 entries then its probably 4 people.

1 Like

Yeah in theory but I not won for ages. :rage:

I think it’s good, we all have equal chances of accessing the prizes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know. And yes.
Also, coloured doughnuts are my favourite. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I am assuming that as time goes on Anker will give away more than 3 of each product. The way I see it more users=more posts=more points=more entries. And people talking about the products will probably cause more purchases.

1 Like

I think its great.

I’ve won nothing that I’ve wanted but its great to have a chance to win something every week :slight_smile:

I guess it is only a matter of time before the luck finally comes back around to me :slight_smile:

I have no complaints at all–I’ve won twice, just have to be picky with my PowerBucks.

Encourage people help each other on the forum.

and…

FREE STUFF!

Yes we must be frugal when it comes to spending our power bucks. I went all in two weeks in a row on headphones that I didn’t win and wiped myself clean of bucks to spend. Luckily I was able to win some here and there and have been able to slowly get them back. Now I ration what I spend

First time i discover that :slight_smile:

1 Like