What do you take with you?

Phone, tablet, Apple watch and a USB power bank with 2 cables for watch and phone/iPad

Always take the Astro E1 5200mAh

Astro E1, iPhone 6, apple watch 1, macbook air. (chargers for all)

Anker USB Cables and chargers every time and also my Bluetooth speakers.

David

Anker car charger, battery bank, phones and often bluetooth headphones. Seemingly someone in my minivan has something on low power, so portable power to the rescue!

I always keep the compact jump starter battery in my car, and take it out for outdoor reunions (since I have to discharge and recharge periodically anyway). Itā€™s perfect for powering speakers and usb fans. Thereā€™s a powerdrive 2 lite in my car as well. My briefcase holds a first gen astro mini that Iā€™ve had for a few years now and still gets me through my daily mid-day phone charge. And of course, they all have their own powerline cable.

Anker car charger and Anker iPhone charging cable I drive a lot for work and NEED my phone charged!

Iā€™m a fishing guide in Alaska so Iā€™m always under the elements. Especially this time of year. I donā€™t leave without PowerCore+ 26800 & PowerPort+ 1 Quick Charge. This thing is a beast. So far Iā€™ve had this in 5 Degrees and held strong. I use it for charging clients phones, cameras and my phone of course. Clients are so surprised at how fast their phones are charged when I hand them the 26K. Love it up here.

I am a consultant & an MBA/MSIS student all at once so I have a purse & backpack with me most of the day.
I have an iPhone 7 plus along with my Anker PowerCore 20100 to keep my bases covered.
I also normally have my MacBook Pro in my bag if I need it for classes.

Daily, i have to have my Powercore speed 10000 and/or Anker Note 4 batteries. Car already has an Anker car charger and desk has a wall charger with 6ft powerline.

What I take with me depends upon the amount of time I expect to be away from home base.

Always (any amount of time):

• Smartwatch (Moto 360)
  • Phone (Pixel 128)
  • Power Core Mini and cable for phone
  • Phone ā€œkickstandā€ for reading (Amazon link)

Overnight
All of the above, plus

• Samsung Galaxy Tablet
  • Powercore 10050 and a couple of cables
  • Possibly Anker Bluetooth keyboard
  • Lighted magnifying make-up mirror (Amazon link) Hey, Iā€™m a girl!
1 Like

I carry in my purse just the PowerCore mini for emergencies along with my Mophie case for my S6 & my PowerCore 20100 for when I know Iā€™ll be out for a while & definitely need all that extra juice.

And of course I have my Quick Charge 2.0, Anker PowerDrive+ 2 for whenever I need to charge my phone in the car. :slight_smile:

I carry my Sony Xperia and my XPS 15, and I have a open pocket in my backpack for an Anker product of some kind when and if they ever ship to Hawaii :wink:

I always carry my Anker PowerCore 20100 as well as a micro usb charging cable for my Galaxy S5 Active. I also carry many other items such as a pocket knife, flashlight, emergency blanket, contact supplies, ethernet cable, spare AA and AAA batteries, laptop and charging cable, and a small first aid kit. All of this is in my 5.11 Lima messenger bag.

College student here.

In my backpack I always have my Anker PowerCore 20100 and a 3 inch Kero Nomad lightning cable to charge my iPhone. Itā€™s a great cable because itā€™s so short, itā€™s flexible so I can rest my phone on top of the charger, and it perfectly fits my iPhone 6 with the Otterbox Defender case, which many cables are too fat for. If Anker made a 3 inch PowerLine+ lightning cable, I would buy it in a second. I also carry the generic microUSB cable that came with the powerbank in case my Android friends need a charge.

I also always have a pair of Skullcandy Inkā€™d earbuds, because theyā€™re cheap and have pretty good noise isolation and sound quality for the price. Iā€™m probably going to upgrade to the Jaybird X3 bluetooth earbuds soon.

I almost never bring a laptop because I have the MacBook Pro 15" (2015), which is heavier than all the rest of the items I typically have in my bag combined.

I usually take my PowerCore 5000 to work daily and sometimes to church. I have my Samsung phone and my Nokia phone almost always with me.

I always have my PowerCore 20100 with me. Outstanding portable charger.

So you said leave for the day so thatā€™s like a typical work days? I am usually carrying a laptop with is 19V input so its power supply, and usually just a phone and BT headphones. To keep the phone working for the worst possible day then I carry the Powercore 10000 as it has the most power for weight/volume and would do for the worst day, and then also carry the Powercore Slim 5000 in case the 10000 were to go bust. I carry the Powerport 2 and a USB-C and USB2 cable.

Less typical days Iā€™d just traveling with just my phone and only my pockets and then I carry just the Slim.

Even less typical Iā€™m moving around aiports, hotels and i find I prefer to not have laptop and just move around with a large Tablet. Then I tend to carry the Powerport 5 USB-C to charge my tablet+phone+battery+BT and then carry also both the 10000 and 5000 for same reasons (a bit of redundancy and can charge them both concurrently for 4A of input).

Iā€™m getting delivered the new Powercore 26800, not sure what Iā€™m going to do with that. I have had the odd day where I was flying a long flight and the in-power seat was broken/missing and I had drained all of my 15000mah and was then slowly running down my internal gadget power but never actually ended up with evething flat. To handle that situation getting worse Iā€™m not sure what I might do, either add another Powercore 1000mah or the Powercore 26800mah. Its a weight vs worst-day-possible situation.

Thoughts?

Airline pilot here - I fly long haul international and I lug around a MacBookPro, iPad, iPhone, a Samsung camera and sometimes a couple of GoPros. I always have 5-6 Anker cables with me, plus 2 in each car at home. My favorite is a 6ft braided lightning cable. I get them in the bright colors, since they are hard to miss when Iā€™m packing up in my hotel rooms. White and black blend in to bed sheets and desktops too easily, but lime green and red, not so much. :wink:

1 Like

PowerCore 26800 - Always in my backpack