What do you guys think about the prices of Anker products?

honestly I think the powerhouses price is
overdue but I still think it’s cool how much power they put in one little device and i think that every other product is price reasonable.

1 Like

I find them a great deal as I got a 6ft micro cable, car charger and house charger for less than 40 U.S. Dollars . Thanks anker

1 Like

i think the prices are equal to the greatness of the products.
yes would i like to see them cheaper, yea

2 Likes

Fairly reasonable.

I’ve paid a lot more for a product that gives a lot less in many different areas so value for money with Anker is off the scale.

1 Like

I think they are relatively reasonable

1 Like

Most of their “retail” prices seem reasonable however i find that at times you can get other brands cheaper when they offer promotional prices.
Ankers bluetooth speakers are a little bit pricey to me vs what you can get at those price points.
I will say that Anker’s customer service is top notch and as long as their price isn’t too noncompetitive i would buy anker.

Battery cases for iPhone 7 are overpriced.

Today is June 27, 2021. I originally purchased an Anker PowerCore+ mini 3350mAh Portable Charger Blk for $9.99 in 2015. At $24.99 today the price is 250% of what it was just 6 years ago. Come to your own conclusions.

Sounds like you got a good deal

Most of time Anker prices things appropriately. You get decent bang for the buck.

most are economical. expensive ones go on sale from time 2 time

Overall is a little more expensive, but still quite durable, more practical bar can be used for many years.