What do you guys think about the prices of Anker products?

I believe the products are reasonable priced.

I have been using USB power items for a good few years and overall I’d say I’d go for quality rather than price. I’ve tried a few different brands and I conclude Anker offers a sweetspot of reliability performance price.

I find their prices reasonable, not always the absolute lowest cost but if not in a huge rush there is often a discount email coupon type offer and I get what I want at pretty much the lowest cost. I often buy and then gift to friend/family (friends of family, etc) to help them out as to be out of power is awful in today’s connected world!

Currently wanting a 2nd torch now its winter/dark and waiting for the $13 LC40 to drop in price in a coupon/offer. I know, I just spent a minute thinking about probably $3 saving. OCD.

1 Like

You can get bad value if you’re in a rush. Normal priced items can be a bit uncompetitive price, if you’re in no rush usually in a month or two a deep discount comes up.

For example I’m more interested in power density and input speeds so the new Powercore 26800 with 4A input peaked my interest but I own plenty already so no way would see the value of $60 but happy to be tappity tappity at 9am PDT for the 50% discount and got my Powercore 26800 in today’s post. It adds to the 3400, 5000, 10000 mah products I already have.

Actually what I find wears out fastest is USB cables, as they tend to get coiled up and used most often and they tend to fail faster than the batteries so I find I’m more buying cables and bought the newer ones to simply last longer.

1 Like

I agree priced well, in the middle

1 Like

yes the anker products are absolutely brilliant and spot on

1 Like

The price is definitely more reasonable than it may seem. I have seen cords in 3,6 and 10’ that cost more than Anker. Same goes for portable chargers. Remember what you are buying is quality. Like paper towels or to, in the long run it is better to go with quality. I saw a 10’ cord for $15. Anker products are made to last. The price may seem high at times, but you must remember you get what you pay for and Anker is the best value. On the site or Amazon.

1 Like

I am absolutely stunned by how cheap the powerhouse costs i was looking into buying a battery bank that was 60,000 mah for a long time and it still costs 400$ and it wasnt well designed, then the powerhouse came out which is well designed and is double that at 120,000 mah only costs 500$ and they sent me a code to buy a second powerhouse at 400$ after I bought the first one, to my knowledge its the biggest battery bank out there they easily could charge more for it and they dont which is awesome.

1 Like

I think that their prices are not expensive, in their price-quality range

1 Like

honestly I think the powerhouses price is
overdue but I still think it’s cool how much power they put in one little device and i think that every other product is price reasonable.

1 Like

I find them a great deal as I got a 6ft micro cable, car charger and house charger for less than 40 U.S. Dollars . Thanks anker

1 Like

i think the prices are equal to the greatness of the products.
yes would i like to see them cheaper, yea

2 Likes

Fairly reasonable.

I’ve paid a lot more for a product that gives a lot less in many different areas so value for money with Anker is off the scale.

1 Like

I think they are relatively reasonable

1 Like

Most of their “retail” prices seem reasonable however i find that at times you can get other brands cheaper when they offer promotional prices.
Ankers bluetooth speakers are a little bit pricey to me vs what you can get at those price points.
I will say that Anker’s customer service is top notch and as long as their price isn’t too noncompetitive i would buy anker.

Battery cases for iPhone 7 are overpriced.

Today is June 27, 2021. I originally purchased an Anker PowerCore+ mini 3350mAh Portable Charger Blk for $9.99 in 2015. At $24.99 today the price is 250% of what it was just 6 years ago. Come to your own conclusions.

Sounds like you got a good deal

Most of time Anker prices things appropriately. You get decent bang for the buck.

most are economical. expensive ones go on sale from time 2 time

Overall is a little more expensive, but still quite durable, more practical bar can be used for many years.