What do you do for Halloween?

Congrats on your anniversary!

One of the few American candies I can honestly say I really love, nothing like chocolate and peanut butterā€¦

As for asking strangers for candy, in the UK Iā€™ve seen kids storm off is they are not given money, never mind the candy :laughing:

2 Likes

I dress up as a nurse/scientist Zombie, mostly cause scrubs are soooooo comfortable! :smiley:
You canā€™t have a Zombie horde without there loud mouthed, crazy ZORT (Zombie Outbreak Response Team) to keep them in check. The guy behind me is a ZORT getting ready. They carry RIFā€™s when we are doing these events so that they can ā€œshootā€ us zombies if we get too excited. :wink:

1 Like

Oi!!! Watch it you :-p

This was actually toned down a bit because we were wandering around a town centre in the early evening for this event. Didnā€™t want to completely terrify young kids :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™ve never been one for trick or treating, but I love making up costumes for Halloween and other events.

Business shark sounds ace!

2 Likes

Nice choiceā€¦ I love Reeseā€™s Peanut Butter Cups!

1 Like

Crunch bar, best bar

Thank you!!

Thank you!! Much appreciated

Haha. Thanks.

Itā€™s very difficult to decide what kind of costumes to wear hahaha. :laughing:

Horror movies are my favorites too!:grinning:

1 Like

Iā€™m really curious about how that scar was made!!!:grinning:

Itā€™s a secret!:laughing:

Iā€™m near the Hogwarts!:joy:

1 Like

Surprisingly simple. Layers of cheap tissue coated in some liquid latex :smiley:
The make artists we have can also make make all sorts of gruesome wounds from edibles like marshmallows and bananas!

whoa! thatā€™s tissueā€¦

take the kids to trick or treating for a bit then head back home to pass out the candy until weā€™re out which is quick

1 Like

Bet they could come up with some cool stuff for a Halloween party buffet then :smile:

Basically me.