Haha. Thanks.

It’s very difficult to decide what kind of costumes to wear hahaha. :laughing:

Horror movies are my favorites too!:grinning:

1 Like

I’m really curious about how that scar was made!!!:grinning:

It’s a secret!:laughing:

I’m near the Hogwarts!:joy:

1 Like

Surprisingly simple. Layers of cheap tissue coated in some liquid latex :smiley:
The make artists we have can also make make all sorts of gruesome wounds from edibles like marshmallows and bananas!

whoa! that’s tissue…

take the kids to trick or treating for a bit then head back home to pass out the candy until we’re out which is quick

1 Like

Bet they could come up with some cool stuff for a Halloween party buffet then :smile:

Basically me.

Chopped off fingers, bowls of guts, heads of jelly… the list is almost endless :smile_cat:

1 Like

Nice make ups, i LIKE zombies!

1 Like

Your house sounds like fun, and my wife said your awesome. Halloween is the best day ever

1 Like

Need to prepare a lot of sweets to make sure I treat rather than get tricked!

I don’t actually do anything to my house of Halloween, this is all with friends at events :slight_smile:

Got one booked for this Saturday then another next Sunday so might have some more gory pictures for you lot :wink:

2 Likes

Yea we don’t do much at my house either. If it was up to me I would do a killer haunted house. Alas since Halloween is also my anniversary we will take kids out for tricks and treats and then head out ourselves. I do wish it wasn’t a school night

Personally I’m gonna stare at all the cute little kids

dude, that is by far the creepiest thing I have read on this forum. JK, I like smegal

2 Likes

I was just joking lol