What did you grab this Prime Day?

Highly recommend that everyone pick up two Flares. I loved the first one, but when you pair them together they’re on an entirely different level!

Oh. My. God.

This may be the best $80 I’ve spent in years. (Got my first Flare for $45 on a Lightning Deal, got the second on a Prime Day Lightning Deal and a $10 Whole Foods credit, so it was $80 for the pair).

1 Like

I got a massive neoprene style mouse mat for work, new mouse for work and a Logitech circle 2 camera that will soon become “parrot cam” for interacting with my parrot when I’m not home :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, nothing this year. I was looking for a sale on a Samsung Powerbot. They had a refurbished one on sale but I was looking for a new one.

1 Like

Sadly, I did not get Anker this year for Prime day although I did have a pair of earbuds I was going to get my youngest. I did the responsible thing. I used my extra for my son and wife needs than wants. So one of sons a new Ipod case as his is literally cracking apart and used my extra for my wife some shorts for vacation.

The Home Depot that I work at has the Samsung Powerbot 9020 for $300, which is roughly almost half of what everybody else is selling it for

I got the Sonos One WiFi Speaker.
It was 20% off with the use of an AMEX card and if I used my AMEX reward points. Plus Amazon threw in a $50 Gift Card :grinning:

Soundcore Flare. Now just need to grab another one and I’m all set!

With so many new gadjets bought, I expect reviews pouring in soon :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

For anyone interested, parrot cam is live!

I’m rather impressed by it, although it does struggle a but focusing on movement close up.

4 Likes

It’s time to host a big party!:laughing:

1 Like

What he want to get in the central box?:smile_cat:

Walnuts! She will do pretty much anything for a walnut :blush:

1 Like