What Car Do You Drive?

I drive a 2002 Saab 9-5, with upgraded turbo/front mount intercooler, 3" turbo back exhaust, and stage 3 tune…putting out 295HP and 318tq

We also have a 2005 Saab 9-5 that’s currently stock, my wife won’t let me modify that one

12 Subaru Impreza - Daily Driver
16 Cadillac ATS V - Weekend Toy

Currently work at a Mercedes dealer… got my eye on the AMG GLE 43 Coupe or the AMG E63 S Wagon…

With 2 kids and both side parents traded in my Ford Edge for a 2017 Toyota Sienna… Toyota Prius V for wife to go to work and maybe once awhile short trip since it save money on gas.

Hi everyone,

Seeing the post about the Jump Starter Mini (It's Here: PowerCore Jump Starter mini!) got me wondering.

What car or bike are you riding?

I have a Skoda Fabia Monte-Carlo, and a Harley-Davidson Iron 883 !
Pics attached !

EDIT : Sorry, didn’t notice this thread already existed.

1 Like

Nice rides @Antoine_Turpin !
Love that colour scheme on the Irons! Bet your neighbours hate those pips though :smile_cat:
My partner has the MK1 Fabie VRS, lovely little pocket rocket of a car! He had a look at the Monte-Carlo fabia’s because of the looks.

I’ve already posted my car, but these are my two “babies”. :joy_cat:
My little “spoilt” child, the Honda MSX/Grom 125cc

And my big wonky eyed beast, the BMW F700GS

1 Like

Nice BMW ! I’d love to try a trail bike sometime. It must be really cool where you live.
Haha my neighbors are too polite to say anything. Or too afraid? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Cheers. I do live in a great place for awesome roads. Loads of choice, pretty much on my doorstep :smiley:
I like the “adventure” style bikes as I prefer sitting more upright than lying on the tank. Plus they are not clad in plastic, I like to see the engine on bikes :smiley_cat:
I think those can be the best neighbours!

1 Like

Daily driver is a Vauxhall Insignia

And for the days when it’s not raining in the UK …

A Z1000

2 Likes

Cool bike ! And cool car too :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks, the bike is a recent upgrade from a GSXR 600

I do love the Kawa green :smiley:

2 Likes

2012 VW Jetta, not the flashiest but gets the job done.

2004 V8 Tundra with a grill guard, 4x4, and spray-on bedliner all the way around. It’s the most traditionally masculine thing I’ve ever owned. :joy:

1 Like

The new E63 S is pretty much the best sedan money can buy and the Wagon id even better!

2016 Focus ST3

1 Like

sweet :wink: I like your rims

Did you just run over a piece of kyrptonite? Lol

Those are nice cars, I almost bought one before I purchased the Insignia, running cost and insurance put me off though.

:joy::laughing::laughing:

1 Like