What Cables do we want?

Regardless of the type of cable, what 2 lengths do you want most?

• 4" OTG charger lead
  • 3ft lead
  • 6ft lead
  • 10ft lead

0 voters

**REMEMBER**

JUST 2 LENGTHS PER PERSON, REGARDLESS OF CABLE TYPE

3 Likes

Here you go

Woohoo done it

2 Likes

I like 3 or less for my battery packs. But I like 6 foot cables for car and home charging.

Anker, can you please make a usb c to usb c cable in 1 ft different colors such as the Premium Double-Braided Nylon cables and also a usb c to usb a in 1 ft as well. Basically every cable that you offer can you make them in 1 ft and offer the same colors? please please please please. I know you already have 1 ft lightning and micro usb cables but not a usb c to usb c and type a in 1 ft

Neither. Those are all covered. We need more 1 foot lengths, specifically USB-C to USB-C for connection to power bankss.

2 Likes

3’ and 6’+ for me. I tend to have my powercore in a back pocket or bag when I am changing on the go, so the 3’ cables gives enough room for that. At home or work I like longer cables as then I can route the cable around my desk to keep it tidy.
A 1’ option would possibly be nice for the car, but then this is specific to different cars and placement of phone cradles.

Short couple of inches for recharge while in bag, 3ft most common, and 6ft for more static location like by bed.

1 Like