What are your PowerDraw strategies?

@Ice1

2 Likes

Well I dunno then… :smirk::confused:

Alright, I gave up on it, will see whenever it is posted then.

:open_mouth: That’s an amazing win with one ticket!

I’m a noob so I’m not sure if my opinion counts, but I don’t really have a strategy…I kinda like having Powerbux there (makes me feel rich) so I set a limit of PB to keep (100 atm) and if I build up enough to buy another ticket, I do.

Other than that I don’t really bank on winning as I barely win anything that’s not a sleeping contest. That way, It’s more of a surprise when I actually win.

I’ve never been any good with maths so I really couldn’t sit there and figure out the algorithm if I wanted to :joy:

With the last power draw I started off with one ticket on the Spirit earphones, then I lost my torch in the woods and noticed the LC90 Torch in the power draw…I think I whacked 3 tickets on that. I completely forgot I’d entered until I got the notification, it must have been fate :joy::joy:

:joy::sweat_smile:

Haha I like saving up my powerbucks too. However I’m waiting for a good item to go all in! :+1:

1 Like

I just bid with a single ticket for the first time ever - it felt weird, like throwing powerbucks away :tired_face:

1 Like

You never know, you might win with just 1 ticket. Good luck!

Has anyone read anything concerning why the results for the most recent Power Drawings werent announced on yesterday or aren’t visible in the completed drawings list. I’d also like to know why after a user has placed the maximum number of entry tickets in a drawing , Anker doesn’t allow them to view the total number of entries in the drawing for the prize.

1 Like

They usually don’t announce the winners until the following Monday. Expect something tomorrow evening.

It is something of a mystery why the system shuts you out after entering the max entries. I’ve noticed that too. One way you can get around that is by logging out and then visiting the powerdraw page. Then they don’t know who you are :laughing:

1 Like

I’m curious too. Bought couple of single tickets for two of the options. Just testing my luck there. :joy:

1 Like

Thanks… I was starting to think there was a problem after I didn’t see the results by 6 pm yesterday. Allowing a user to continue to be able tosee the total number of ticket entries after they’ve entered the max number of entries would help give a user an idea how what they’re chances of winning are

Just do what I do, bookmark the page before you enter your max bid. This way you can see how many have e entered

2 Likes

I learned that the hard way after I went all in on the cable. I was like “sh*t I can’t see what the bid count is now”

1 Like

Lol​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:… I went all in on the cable also and was upset that I couldn’t see the bid count

I only entered 9 tickets on the case this week specifically so I could view the entries as they accumulated :laughing:

2 Likes

Saving mine to go all in on what I like and available in my country…

2 Likes

Yes! So I am also 9 tickets in. Waiting for the last minute to submit last ticket. Good Luck y’all.

1 Like

I bought a couple for the SoundCore motion B. I’m gonna crossy fingers I win this item