What Are Your Camera / Photography Preferences?

I am a Canon man. My brother in law is in the professional photography / filmer world, so I get to play with all his fun lenses. I have a Canon 7D. Also just got a DJI drone! So excited about getting some different shots.

2 Likes

Nice post, I can’t wait to see all of you in the photo contest this week!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

My Uncle is the same, every camera I’ve seen him with is always a Canon, his currently being a 70d model. Good image quality and colour rendering (at least on the photos I’ve seen him take with it once the dust has been removed :wink:)

2 Likes

I have an 80D and my trusty ole gal a Canon F1 film camera. Gotta love that vintage grain you can only naturally achieve with film! Both of which I use pretty regulary. :grin:

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with doing things the old fashioned way my friend :grin:

Colour and detail produced from the 80d on some sample images I’ve seen do look truly stunning…

1 Like

I had Canon SLR’s back in the 1980’s and now I’ve got a couple of Canon DSLR . Yes I use my phone for photos occasionally, but most of the time I have the camera with me

2 Likes

Yeah the 80D produces some stunning images thats for sure. Truly a great camera given its price as well.

I have a Sony A6000 with a 16-70mm F4, 70-200m F4, and 50mm F1,8. Pretty much all the lenses you need!

You can check out what i film with it on my youtube page - https://www.youtube.com/user/evilras

Not a huge amount yet! but i’m getting there!

It’s already Wednesday night, and I’m not seeing a post about it…

You have to be patient!:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Haha I am!

Then stop asking… :joy:

1 Like

Impressive, the Porsche wasn’t too shabby either :grin:

Hi,

I know this post is a few years old but a been waiting for a perfect excuse to buy a camera and my wife just ask me to buy one to take pictures. I don’t really see myself spending over $1000 dlls. I was considering a Sony A6400 since I like to shoot video and this will also do 4K. I will appreciate your thoughts and recommendations.

My iPhone XS such a good camera :camera_flash: :+1:

Nikon D3300 w/ 18-55 and 55-200 lens. I’m not really a photographer so it gets the job done. I mostly use it for family photos and filler for websites and stuff.

On the go snapping with my Samsung s9 - works really well and gets some surprisingly good results. I also carry around my motoz2 force edition with the 360 cam attachment.

Oh go for the nikon D3400:

https://www.amazon.com/Nikon-18-55mm-3-5-5-6G-70-300mm-4-5-6-3G/dp/B01KITZRBE/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=nikon+d3400&qid=1556298235&s=photo&sr=1-5

That shoots video as well.

A photo contest wearing the anker t-shirts would be a nice idea :open_mouth:

1 Like

I love my nikon DLSR for landscapes and portraits photos, gopro for the action videos and Dji phantom for the sky views

Thanks, I thought since it was super old post nobody will answer.