What Anker products for Samsung Galaxy 8+

Hi,

It is not clear on the site which Power Banks, Chargers and cables work with the Galaxy S8+

I am looking for all 3 products. I will be travelling via plane soon and need these.

If anyone could help out it would be appreciated!

Best

GDB.

This will work great.
Anker PowerCore Speed 20000 PD

In which country do you live ?
That makes it easier to name the available products. :slight_smile:

1 Like

U.S.A.
Thanks

1 Like

Anything that is marked USB-C PD (or, Power Delivery) will work very well with the S8+. Also, anything that is marked QC, QC 3.0 or Qualcomm Quickcharge will work brilliantly with the S8+. These product will allow you to rapidly charge your phone just as the power adapter you received out of the box would do. Any of the Anker PowerCore devices will serve you well, just find a charging capacity that fits your needs/budget.

Also, I would recommend, since you’ll be traveling, that you pick up a pair of bluetooth earbuds if you do not have any you like already. I use the Anker SoundBuds Sport and I love them!

1 Like

The size is a bit big to be carrying in a suit/sport coat pocket… looking for a smaller one, maybe in the 13,15k PD. I understand they might not come with the wire and and wall charge. I can buy them separately.

my kids have ios devices, I assume their usb wires will work on these power banks?

Yes, their devices will work as well. Just search the Anker website to find one that suits your needs. I’m sure you’ll need satisfied with it. Sounds like any of the PowerCore 10k would be a great fit for you since they are so portable.

1 Like

The smallest power delivery device is currently available only as the one I have called you.
Your children’s devices will charge on every Anker powerbank :muscle:
The PowerCore II Slim 10000 is great and not to big unless you want to load 2 devices at the same time, then the Anker PowerCore 13000 is great.

2 Likes