We're celebrating the big international games with a 5 Cosmos giveaway

I’m a fan of the women’s football, less drama and flopping on the field… also enjoy the softball too. Goooo :canada:

Great contest, one cosmos for each of the Olympic Rings. Thanks @AnkerOfficial

Good luck everybody.

3 Likes

Euro 2020 ended few weeks ago and I’m ready for Olympic games and of course new football matches. :star_struck:

1 Like

Swimming! Thanks!

1 Like

Great opportunity @AnkerOfficial :+1:t2:
I saw a clip on TV for 3x3 Basketball and it looked AMAZING! So really looking forward to that.

1 Like

Awesome giveaway! I may be an anomaly with this, but table tennis is memorizing to watch.

Favorite is gymnastics.

1 Like

swimming relays

I’m excited for gymnastics (both types) and skateboarding!

Excited to see skateboarding making it into the Olympics!

Archery! Almost everyone can do it, but not everyone is good at it.

1 Like

Wow this is so cool! Definitely have to say weightlifting, the snatch and clean & jerk are the best!

I love watching Swimming & Football. Looking forward on the schedule for football

Women’s Butterfly swimming event is very exciting to watch. Go :canada:

1 Like

Swimming and rowing

My favorite is the Luge - it looks easy and boring, but it takes SO much skill and the difference between 1st and 2nd is often a matter of only a couple of seconds - exciting!

Thanks for the opp to win this awesome pkg!!
Have always wanted a projector!!

My favorite would be tennis! I’m a tennis player as well so always will be a tennis fan!

Did a quick unboxing and review of the Horizon Pro 4K https://debugy2k.net/2021/07/16/xgimi-horizon-pro-4k-product-unboxing/

My favorite event is Archery. Well technically my favorite event of all the Olympics is Curling but it is a winter sport.

1 Like

Swimming. Those athletes are fast!

I like Archery, an ancient skill still practiced today.