We're celebrating the big international games with a 5 Cosmos giveaway

We know you’re excited to watch the games, and you can win a free Cosmos to see them in exciting 1080p quality!

How to enter:
:point_right: Comment below this thread with your favorite competitive event
:point_right: Share this thread via the social media buttons below.

Want extra entries? Jump onto our social media platforms below for even more chances!
:boom: Enter on Facebook :boom:
:boom: Enter on Instagram :boom:
:boom: Enter on Twitter :boom:
:boom: Enter on TikTok :boom:

Make sure to enter before Friday, August 6. Winners will be randomly selected, announced, and directly messaged on Monday, August 9.

Rules

• The contest is open to people in the US, Canada, UK, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Australia, and New Zealand.

• You must be 18 or older to enter.

• Nebula reserves the right of final explanation on all of its events.

For more information about Nebula, sign up for the Nebula newsletter at SeeNebula.com. New subscribers will receive a 10% discount at the Nebula store.

28 Likes

Good competition @AnkerOfficial it’s nice to see a wide range of countries in the running :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

Favourite event the freestyle swimming range (50 to 1500m) :swimming_man: :swimming_woman: :trophy:

4 Likes

I love all track and field events, especially the sprints and jumps, but since I was a jumper I’m going to have to go with triple jump! It’s unique and a lot more unusual than most of the other track and field events.

Thanks @AnkerOfficial for the giveaway! :1st_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal:

2 Likes

Soccer, swimming and basketball.

1 Like

Boxing!
I was member of a club when I was young. (such a long time ago :rofl:)
Still love the historical fights!

Really great this contest is open to so many countries! :+1::+1::+1:

4 Likes

Wow early great contest for sure thank you so much for the chance to win fingers crossed.

I love watching soccer (sadly us women off to a rough start this year)
Usually I watch almost any Olympic sport because I just think the games are amazing but I also always watch gymnastics and swimming

3 Likes

As always thanks for such a great contest @AnkerOfficial. I really enjoy it all.

I believe most of the swimming competition , gymnastics, or several track n field.

I guess if I had to pick one this year it is women gymnastics

3 Likes

Excited to see Karate in the Olympics this year!

1 Like

Great contest!!

My favorite is swimming and archery

3 Likes

@AnkerOfficial You may want to pin this so it is east to find for members

2 Likes

Oh well well well thank you for this. I loved the game which needs a great amount of concentration. Archery has always fascinated me since i was a kid. I used to make bows from stick of kite and act as a hunter LoL. So i have my eyes engaged with archery. I hope someday I will hold a bow in my hand.:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah… excited about new game this time.

1 Like

Yeah … it would be great to know opinions of more and more members.

1 Like

My all time favorite event is Artistic gymnastics. It’s so amazing to watch how stretch our bodies. :))

1 Like

I’ve always enjoyed watching the gymnastics. I’m amazed by what the human body can do and when I watch it I think “how are they able to do that”?! It really is a true contest of individual skill and performance.

2 Likes

Track & Field

https://twitter.com/TheJaseYANG/status/1418920964893683719?s=19

2 Likes

Boxing :boxing_glove::boxing_glove::boxing_glove:

And the bobsleigh (for the winter games)

1 Like

Basketball! Hope our team will win! :basketball::basketball_man::basketball_woman::wastebasket:

1 Like

Cool giveaway! Welcome back guys

2 Likes

Futbol is my fav - mainly International.

1 Like