#WeLoveTesting | PowerDrive 2 Alloy

Thank you Anker for choosing me to test this lovely little car charger :heart_eyes: Here is my review of this product after using it for a week.
@AnkerOfficial
Packaging : The PowerDrive 2 Alloy comes in a nice tiny rectangular blue and white colored box. It fits well inside this box so it’s not an over kill packaging at the same time not crushed in to a smaller box compromising on cost.

Inside the box PowerDrive is nicely tucked in a shadow profile cut holder that holds it from dangling around during shipping. A small plastic bag is used to protect the charger from dust, moisture, scratches or any other damages.

As usual, a Happy/Unhappy card and a multi lingual user manual is included which hardly needed for this type of product. However, not a bad idea to look at what Anker has to say about how to use the product.

Appearance : the PowerDrive 2 Alloy looks premium with all metal and shiny body. Very minimalistic approach, just the size to fit in the required components. Scratch resistant body to protect it. I really like the alloy metal finish.

Function : For the size of it when compared, it out performs any of old bulky car chargers. It sits closely aligned with dash not sticking out too much, it looks like the one comes with the car installed on dash. Having 2 USB outlets saves from buying another charger or a hub.

I am using one to quick charge my phone and the second one is for the dashcam.

Only disadvantage using the PowerDrive to charge my phone is not being able to use Apple Car Play when connected. But handy when driving short distance and need a quick boost to charge my phone.

Conclusion : The size, form factor, 2 USB outlets, the price and IQ charging makes it stand out and a go to choice when it comes to purchasing a car charger. :man_judge:

I am completely satisfied with this product and would definitely recommend to any of my friends and family.

Please share your views and comments on this tiny wonderful product and let me know if you would like to know more about it, happy to help!

9 Likes

Great review right here. A lot of details and of course with pictures

3 Likes

Nice review! :clap:

5 Likes

Nice review and pictures!

4 Likes

Great review, thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

Thanks for the review, glad its working good for you

3 Likes

Nice review!

4 Likes

Great review :wink:

3 Likes

Great job with the review. :slight_smile: Thank you for sharing.

3 Likes

Very detailed. Good job :fist:

1 Like

Really nice review great job

1 Like

Thank you all for reading my review, your kind words and motivation to post more reviews :raised_hands: :pray:

1 Like

Congrats with your review very good starting mine now :blush:

1 Like

Thank you, and good luck buddy !

1 Like

Great review and photos. I’m thrilled that you’re enjoying the product so much!